Views: 6195|Replies: 31

Care about Virgin? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-13 16:56:02 |Display all floors
Does men care their girlfriend a virgin?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 18:01:47 |Display all floors
if she is my best love, and she will love me never change in  future
I don't care.  but it was cared by my subconscious

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 20:09:55 |Display all floors

Its simple!

virgin like virgin and the person who is not virgin doesn't care about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 20:38:35 |Display all floors

to #3

If only it was that simple... unfortunately, in many countries where virginity is still a high priority for young women, young men feel it's OK to sleep around with as many girls as they like, then expect their brides to be virgins while they themselves are not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 21:32:53 |Display all floors
Man all over the world always hopes his wife is virgin! But they want to have sex with their girlfriend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 00:19:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sweetgirl at 2006-7-13 16:56
Does men care their girlfriend a virgin?

Would you consider a lady who masturbates occasionally a "virgin" (prior to having any sexual relationship (including penetration) with a male)?

For your information, I understand the common definition of the term "virgin". So here I am, asking your opinion about your definition of the term "virgin" under stated circumstances.

I am not interested in traditional definition.

Would you also consider a lady who has sexual relationship(s) with other female(s) a "virgin"?  ---A curious bird---

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 12:46:15 |Display all floors

Reply #1 sweetgirl's post

I want to know if you are a virgin when you ask this question.  I do not think virgin a principal factor to have a girlfriend.  I care much more about the love she give me and I love her.  It is the key.  How about marry a virgin then she always let you wear the horns?  It will be painful.  Don't you think so?
Young lady, take it easy if you are not.  Not all men care about it.

[ Last edited by joehsu at 2006-7-14 12:47 PM ]
------ 淡泊明志 宁静致远 ------

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.