Views: 6308|Replies: 25

Babe talk first.. [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 1

Post time 2006-7-6 19:51:07 |Display all floors
what d'ya  think of a girl that's the first to declare her love to a boy huhh?, (well, at best when both r in luv ) ?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-7-7 04:11:49 |Display all floors

what's wrong with it?

- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-7-7 04:42:53 |Display all floors

Totally ok

She must want the guy real bad;-) When you "declare" love, you run the risk of rejection;-)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-7-7 07:56:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by divina at 2006-7-7 04:42
She must want the guy real bad;-) When you "declare" love, you run the risk of rejection;-)



yes. better wait for the guy to say the feeling first.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-7-7 08:17:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wong01 at 2006-7-6 19:51
what d'ya  think of a girl that's the first to declare her love to a boy huhh?, (well, at best when both r in luv ) ?


Usually action (body language) speaks louder than words.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-7-7 08:47:15 |Display all floors
love is blind, no need to hide, if love, speak up, if rejected, don't be upset, it can only do good to you as this means he is not the right one you are waiting for... :)
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-7-7 09:32:57 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by bizarre at 2006-7-7 08:47
love is blind, no need to hide, if love, speak up, if rejected, don't be upset, it can only do good to you as this means he is not the right one you are waiting for... :) [/quote

This is good material for a love song,
"love is blind, and you,
no need to hide......" I like your verse.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.