Author: bizarre

Have you think of dying with your love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-3 18:48:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-7-3 18:08

wait till the sour grapes turn sweet!!!

Hope U got it that sour not 4 U!!!!

So sweetness     will DO.....

I can tell Bizarre is so confused in the     "heart matters"........

that each week has new posts.....
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-4 01:10:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bizarre at 7-3-2006 10:57
If you have/had  ever loved someone so deep, have you  think of dying with him/her together?  You don't want to see him/her die before, cos you can't bear that pang, and you would know he/she would ...

i was thinking, you should ask couples that already tried this and see if they have any remorse for doing so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-4 01:40:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bizarre at 2006-7-3 10:57
If you have/had  ever loved someone so deep, have you  think of dying with him/her together?  You don't want to see him/her die before, cos you can't bear that pang, and you would know he/she would ...

ahahahaha "though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me(Psalm 23:4)" and when they say "thou", I think they mean the Lord...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-11 11:02:36 |Display all floors

dying with your love.....

Its a ridiculous idea - i like what SA said- if someone loves you and you love them and one of your dies. ---- happens but you got to look at it from the bright side, at least you two shared that love, your dying is a ridiculus way of showing you love someone (would you cut off your ear and post it to that person??? wouldnt this show just as well that you love them? - how about messing up your face for that person, showing them you only love them by becoming ugly - wouldnt that be more effective, but i bet nobody here would consider that.)

it really makes me upset when people say something like without you i would die - such a childish view of the world and of love.  you lived before you met me, so why cant you after... love may be a strong emotion but people are strong too and sometimes you just have to accept what happens and get on with your life.

killing yourself or wishing for death can never be a positive thing (except in some outstanding situations where your death could liberate or save the lives of thousands of people, then i will allow it - and i would also encourage it.)

but as for dying over love, dont be silly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-11 11:17:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by inspired at 2006-7-11 11:02
Its a ridiculous idea - i like what SA said- if someone loves you and you love them and one of your dies. ---- happens but you got to look at it from the bright side, at least you two shared that l ...

wow.. very good point. I mean indeed! :)
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-11 12:10:11 |Display all floors
haha...i knew i loved you before i met you...savage garden..lol..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-11 12:27:36 |Display all floors
haha,   caveman :)
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.