Views: 3221|Replies: 16

yr inputs on campus love are hight appreciated [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-30 08:58:49 |Display all floors
it's quite common that many students place campus love on their top priority when they enter universities. this is largely due to a popupar saying among those students that a college life without campus love is imcomplete. what do u think? dose this campus romantic love play more positive role than negtive or just the other way round?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 09:07:25 |Display all floors
I honestly believe that campus love can teach people to grow up and be mature.  Whilst not always a healthy love i do believe that learning to care for someone and to be cared for is something that is good for everyone!  
Campus love sometimes happens out of experimental learning or bordem.  
I think as along as its not a huge distraction...you know the type..get the girlfriend...goodbye friends..goodbye study....theres only two people in the world now!!!

thats not healthy....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 09:19:05 |Display all floors

Campus love

in China, I realize most of the time, campus love, is like putting two kids together, and tell them "fall in love". LOL. Wanna grow up? Life lessons will teach you, so will work. BUT, I think the fact is, some of us just never grow up, some are born mature, and some of the lucky ones, know when to be mature, when not to be.

For me, I went to school, college, work and now Uni, and I have to say... up until high school, I prioritized on my family, college I gave to my friends and a lot to myself, work, I allowed myself to get into a relationship, and now at uni, back to my friends.... I can't handle the pressure of being in a relationship, and my grades can't either.... for those of us who cannot balance relationships with lessons, I guess we have to pick one and drop the other...

And when my friends are busy with their relationship, I spend time by myself... in my life so far, I have absolutely no regrets whatsoever!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 09:28:10 |Display all floors
I met my husband in the universtiy when I was a freshman, so I cann;t support campus love more~:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 09:30:43 |Display all floors

You're one of the lucky-in-love ones!!!

Originally posted by helen0477 at 2006-6-30 09:28
I met my husband in the universtiy when I was a freshman, so I cann;t support campus love more~:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 10:12:37 |Display all floors
yes, I do think I'm lucky, but still feel a little bit pity,  such a simple love story :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 11:09:18 |Display all floors

aiya!!!

Originally posted by helen0477 at 2006-6-30 10:12
yes, I do think I'm lucky, but still feel a little bit pity,  such a simple love story :)

But those are the best! How many people get to find the love of their life in the first pick! If you didnt want that chance, give it to me...lol... oh well

Im in uni now, who knows, maybe I will find a nice Chinese guy this september when I start having Chinese classmates and bring him back home to Seychelles with me...lol... at least in Sey, the chances of him getting a good job will be higher and after 2 years with me, his English will be equivalent or better than mine (lol-wishful thinking)...

Actually I stick by what I said earlier, when it comes to a relationship, 我没有时间。。。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.