Views: 5828|Replies: 33

Are you easy to be touched?....... [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-6-29 16:47:32 |Display all floors
Are you easy to be touched? by what kind of thing?
when i saw western movie or read foreign stuffs, each time when friends get apart,
they will hug warmly, shake hands, then say to each other: I WILL MISS YOU
I always moved by this sentence.
because Chinese never say like this, only shake hands and say goodbye
they keep emotion deeply in the heart.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-6-29 17:06:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2006-6-29 16:47
Are you easy to be touched? by what kind of thing?
when i saw western movie or read foreign stuffs, each time when friends get apart,
they will hug warmly, shake hands, then say to each other: I  ...


BUT EACH TIME I SAY BYE TO U, TELLING U THAT I WOULD MISS U,  U SEEMS APATHETIC, LET ALONE BEING TOUCHED

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-6-29 17:10:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2006-6-29 16:47
Are you easy to be touched? by what kind of thing?
when i saw western movie or read foreign stuffs, each time when friends get apart,
they will hug warmly, shake hands, then say to each other: I  ...


I am easily MOVED by sad movies or at those passing away scene....
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-6-29 17:11:22 |Display all floors

not so easy

i hardly be moved by the serials, movies or novels, but this year i always be moved by the 'super girl', an entertainment program. Hope u know it, every time when the competitor lost in PK and has to leave the stage, i could not help weeping.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-6-29 17:12:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2006-6-29 17:10


I am easily MOVED by sad movies or at those passing away scene....

avoid facing such scene

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-6-29 17:15:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zero_rove at 2006-6-29 17:11
i hardly be moved by the serials, movies or novels, but this year i always be moved by the 'super girl', an entertainment program. Hope u know it, every time when the competitor lost in PK and has  ...

I know "Super Girl", but never have seen one show, is pity?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-6-29 17:16:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2006-6-29 17:12

avoid facing such scene



HOW TO DO???

Part of being Compassionate     i think.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.