Bind your feet...while your at it.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 08:50:41 |Display all floors
how about naked......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 20:07:48 |Display all floors
if i were you i would  tell her what you have thought.i know that it is really not easy to dessert true love, have a deep discussion with her,see what's she is planing to do,does she want to go back?if she doesn't ,will you go to another country? if you can make an agreement.i think everything will go well.
   and i'd like to tell you a true story here. there is a couple,who fell in love when in university. after graduation,the man has to work because his family is very poor,but her gf is going to study for her master's degree.for three years they are in different cities.then the girl got a job in canada,and the man still worked in a small city.they got in touch with each other through emails and telephone for another 2 years without seeing each other,now they are both in canada,the man sold his house and resigned his job.he came to canada and studied there whereas his gf is working there.
            see true love is like that .
           hope you can find you true love

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 21:30:27 |Display all floors

ljw4444...

Are you dreaming IN COLOR!
C...est quoi ca!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-2 21:52:20 |Display all floors
nice story once again i hope this can happen for me also

-_+

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-2 21:53:44 |Display all floors
pas encore

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-2 23:10:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.