Views: 6637|Replies: 21

say goodbye [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-25 02:19:39 |Display all floors
I just decided to say goodbye to my BF, that is a hard decision for me to make, and I am feeling heart-broken to do so now, but the best way to solve all problem is to do so,
as some of you know he is not honest on me,
also he offen forget things about me, just as the name of my middle school, which I talked many time, and he forget other things too, and I am really not sure how much he loves me

also all my family members disagree on the relationship of us, and they are worried that how to do if we continue this relationship, they are the most important person I care and the ones who love me most and I really do not want to hurt them...............
Love means never saying you are sorry

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-25 03:19:44 |Display all floors

I'm right there with you

Only difference is, I just don't give a damn anymore... no matter how hard I try, I just couldn't care less...

It's those little things that lets one know right??? but for you, knowing the middle school name is important?!!! For me, it's not knowing me. It's for wanting me, only when he feels I'm slipping away. I appreciate guys who count their blessings everyday, or at least once a week (lol), if I can't have the kind of love I want, I woulndn't be doing justice to myself (and to him) settling for anything less.

[ Last edited by divina at 2006-6-25 03:24 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-25 04:14:26 |Display all floors

thank you to be with me now

I just finished a long letter for him,
middle school name is just an example, and I really wonder when did he remember my birthday, after so many repeat, and those are signs for me that he is not care me, I know he has made improvements, and he is better than before, but his lack of honesty makes me feel afraid about future life,
and I suppose early goodbye is better than a later one
though I am sad, and heart-broken, he is the one I loves so much, and in order to be with him, I left anothe boy he loved me much deeper,

but I need to do, and will do
Love means never saying you are sorry

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-25 16:14:58 |Display all floors

you are attached to him

I know how you feel, believe me. I always break up then get back with him, because of this "attachment" thing... it's not easy I know. You're not alone;-) I just don't like talking about these things because I hate reminding myself what I'm going through.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-25 16:34:24 |Display all floors
good for you!!!!
说你行,你就行,不行也行
说不行,就不行,行也不行
        不服不行

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-25 18:50:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cinderellal at 2006-6-25 02:19
I just decided to say goodbye to my BF, that is a hard decision for me to make, and I am feeling heart-broken to do so now, but the best way to solve all problem is to do so,
as some of you know  ...

Pls read this how to heal yrself......

If ratio is 6:1.

6 yrs ....1 yrs of mourning and look for peace b4 start againg new....

Courtesy of Mr 3Bowls how to solve addictions to Internets (from Love section)

http://counsellingresource.com/q ... ddiction/index.html

http://mentalhealth.about.com/od/cyberaddictions/

http://www.43things.com/entries/view/94686#comments

http://www.teenadviceonline.org/archive/48825.html

Now that I've given you more things to look at online, I suppose I should not bother telling you to get off the computer and go do something else.

Hk -Cheers
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-25 20:23:54 |Display all floors
in fact, for your comment, I am hard ot find an indispensable reason for you to say goodbye to him.
maybe you are so susceptive or stagy.
maybe you have others reason that you remained.
just do what you have decided.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.