Views: 5399|Replies: 16

do people with curly hair look strange for the chinese [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-6-24 04:21:49 |Display all floors
It may sound silly asking  so but I do need to know how the chinese people regard westerners with curly hair.Do they look strange to them and is regarded ugly or curly hair looks nice?I am curious to know that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-24 04:39:46 |Display all floors
some Chinese have curly hair too. i noticed Kidman's hair was curly when she came to China recently. so don't worry.

[ Last edited by audreyxu at 2006-6-24 05:40 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-24 09:17:38 |Display all floors
It is said the Greeks have wind in their hair and sea in their brains (or eyes, or whatever!)...

Best way for a Chinese girl to uglify herself is either to dye her hair or curl it.
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-24 10:24:42 |Display all floors
Heh... I have blonde hair that's a little wavy and pretty short. When I was in Beijing, I had one friend (from the US) who had blonde hair that was long and straight. She and I got a lot of attention for the blonde hair. But the girl who got more attention than either of us was our friend (again, from the US) with curly brown hair. Some people would literally go up to her and feel it, or ask to take pictures with her. So... be prepared for some attention, especially if it's somewhat lighter than Chinese black hair.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-24 10:44:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2006-6-24 04:21
It may sound silly asking  so but I do need to know how the chinese people regard westerners with curly hair.Do they look strange to them and is regarded ugly or curly hair looks nice?I am curious  ...

are ur haur curly ?? haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-24 10:45:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2006-6-24 04:21
It may sound silly asking  so but I do need to know how the chinese people regard westerners with curly hair.Do they look strange to them and is regarded ugly or curly hair looks nice?I am curious  ...

I think it is very normal that westerner have curly hair, even in china, lots of young girl have their fail curly with different color.
just sometimes i am curious for foreigner's eyes,  it is blue, seems more clarity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-24 11:13:33 |Display all floors
SOmewhat like a chinese girl with straight black hair walking in Greece.Strange?NOpe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.