Author: caringhk

Polls on Marriage....... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-28 20:59:10 |Display all floors

so true

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-28 21:20:16 |Display all floors

I decided to be an arse

and put "great sex" is the most important, we are supposed to be attracted to the opposite sex mainly because of that right? lol. Actually you missed one thing caring darling... "being in love"... now who can explain that!~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-28 22:01:51 |Display all floors

Reply #58 divina's post

Divina, I don't think you're being an arse for suggesting that great sex is important.  I agree that it is a fundamental part of a good marriage.  It is a glue that can keep a couple together through the inevitable bad times.  It reinforces and refreshes feelings of love.  It builds a store of good memories and laughs that can be shared together as you grow older, a sometimes unexpected treasure that can be triggered by a smile, a glance, etc..  Like it or not, sex seems pretty intimately tied up with our love circuitry.

Not that sex is the only, or even necessarily the most important thing.  I've been sexually attracted to any number of women, but when I look back at the 3 or 4 great loves in my life sexual attraction was not what initially got my attention and made me decide that I wanted to continue.the relationship.  There I'd say that the general category of "compatibility" was most important.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-29 00:12:17 |Display all floors

When I look back...

It's the ones who showed me they gave a damn that I remember... unfortunately, the feeling is rarely reciprocated...

[ Last edited by divina at 2006-6-29 02:24 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-29 10:09:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by divina at 2006-6-28 21:20
and put "great sex" is the most important, we are supposed to be attracted to the opposite sex mainly because of that right? lol. Actually you missed one thing caring darling... "bei ...

Answer :- Caused you have NOT     met me personnaly!!! I am handsome.....

Yr heart will beat   fast when you meet the Right one!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-29 11:44:37 |Display all floors
well

numbers 1, 5, 6, 7 and 8 is basic in a relationship, very important
number 2 and 3, is not important,
number 4, we can deal with it (if there is love in both sides)

good luck to find the right match for everyone

force_one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-29 12:45:27 |Display all floors
i voted 'Love"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.