Views: 4778|Replies: 5

大家能用英语聊一下本届世界杯上最令你兴奋的比赛呢? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-22 11:27:04 |Display all floors
大家能用英语聊一下本届世界杯上最令你兴奋的比赛呢?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 14:29:13 |Display all floors
Why does nobody speak? well, from me to start,

From the opening of June 9 till now, i watched many matches. among them, Argentina  against S&M gave me a deep impression. because the group C is regconized as the group of death, the competition between the two soccer team is  very attractive and suspensive. but in the match, argentina totally took the lead. throught perfect performance, argentina defeated s&m with 6-0, and the victory also put argenttna in the second round in advance while s&m was eliminated.  in this match,  the key reason that argentina can win with a big sorce is that argentina combined personal technique with teamwork well, and show a great power. argentina team is one I like, I wish them good luck and it can't be better if they could win the world cup.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 14:50:32 |Display all floors

to wing 8101

hi i come to nod a hi to u...i dont think the gameu mention above is good ,it is just like big one ate the small one.it is tidious.while the first match ..is germany to coatrca.... is good ,the germany did a good job.since the two team both want to perform welland the defence is nice,they impressed me a lot.
as u say ,Argentina played well,of course ,indeed.but ,u know that the S&M is not good enough,although,it is named the europa~s Bazile .cause theskillness of  M&S and Argentina is on the same level,even to a large extent ...in this case ,it is a few ,recon...
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-23 18:28:35 |Display all floors

I'm coming !

I think the real dead group should be the E group , neither Czech nor American is weaker than Italy, and the   Gana, although it is the first time for them attend the World Cup , they show us a great emotion of enteprise,
and they perform a wonderful game against Italy though they failed with 0 to 2,
ofcourse ,the Italian have done very good job , especially Piero , and I think if Italy can win this World cup ,
Peiro would be the best player,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-24 17:02:30 |Display all floors

I didn't see the most exciting game yet!

from the beginning to now,I didin't see,but today has,even later.Because there is no weak team in the 16 teams

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-24 22:16:56 |Display all floors
i think the e group is really a death group.and the matchs in this group is better than the other match.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.