Author: aiwoai

Being with a white man [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-26 13:04:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bizarre at 2006-6-26 09:58

what's wrong with being a white guy? or even a black guy?

The way you phrase it indeed begs the question...
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 05:39:06 |Display all floors
gosh im sorry but i was quite sad when i read your posting.....

im chinese but born in europe, i would never ever care about his salary. I would rather work and share money with him. And to be honest 1400

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 07:48:12 |Display all floors

The guy is a loser

Listen, all these losers from Europe and America--they have to go to Mexico, China, Russia, South America--just to find a wife!  Doesn't that tell you anything?  He'll never truly understand you like a Chinese man will, babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 14:02:48 |Display all floors

I am making about 5000 RMB per month here. I think it's ridiculous to want to marry somebody for their income. 14,000 RMB is quite good. That's about 2000 Canadian dollars every month. In Canada, even in Toronto or Ottawa, it's better than the average salary. Are you just looking for a rich guy to marry? You will have a sad future if that's the case.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 15:01:11 |Display all floors

Marry for money

When you get old he will dump you for a younger, cuter and prettier girl. Why not , he can afford it.

[ Last edited by chinaimport at 2006-6-30 03:03 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 15:06:40 |Display all floors

And ...

Originally posted by jiangqihui at 29-6-2006 11:48 PM
Listen, all these losers from Europe and America--they have to go to Mexico, China, Russia, South America--just to find a wife!  Doesn't that tell you anything?  He'll never truly understand you like a Chinese man will, babe.

Your post is a load of bigoted rubbish ...

What makes a Chinese man understand a Chinese woman more? Do you mean the way that some Chinese men oppress their women and treat them like inferior "objects"? Is that "understanding"?

How about accepting that people form relationships without worrying about culture, nationality, race, religion, size, shape?

Your views show how ignorant you are.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 15:07:37 |Display all floors

Why?

Originally posted by chinaimport at 30-6-2006 07:01 AM
When you get old he will dump you for a younger, cuter and prettier girl. Why not , he can afford it.

Is that how you treat women then?
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.