Author: aiwoai

Being with a white man [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-24 10:14:33 |Display all floors

post #50 what to do=how to do?

hello Koochooloo,

I am not sure of your question. As a counselor, one can only suggest what to do. It is always up to the individual to decide first what to do. Then suggestions can be offered about how to do. Anything more than that can affect a person's free will choice.
Yes, I am a real pastor. I pastor a very small congreation which is a non-denominational Christian church. Also a Director of an alcohol and substance abuse program called Victorious Overcomers Support Groud; a Christ centered step program for those desiring to break free from drugs and alcohol. Also Director of a ministry called Theophostics, which helps people heal from deep-seated emotional scars.
I apologize to Aiwoai for posting all this on her thread. three bowls says: Stick to topic, Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-24 10:25:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pastorbob at 2006-6-24 10:14

an alcohol and substance abuse program called Victorious Overcomers Support Groud; a Christ centered step program for those desiring to break free from drugs and alcohol

... and into the opium of Christianity...
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-24 10:33:30 |Display all floors

post #50

Hello everyone,

I want to apologize to all for the "inappropriate" posting. As you can tell I am a newcomer to the forum and when xia-meow posted her question to me I responded on the forum rather than replying directly to her. Please excuse my going off topic and posting my credentials in the wrong forum. To me the titles mean little, it is in the doing that gives the man inconsequential titles.
Poor Aiwoai will not be helped one bit by any title, and three bowls may scold me for not sticking to the thread. Sorry pastorbob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-25 10:05:55 |Display all floors

haha

shouldnt expect much from a white guy.

what a racist slam.

"if you live your life on the expectations of others you will always come up a failure".
It's  a cold world Blood. No mercy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-25 10:15:42 |Display all floors
Don't cry pastorbob, telling everyone who you are is perfectly fine.:)

About the original post, I must admit it seems a bit shallow to be so concerned with his money, which most seem to agree is a decent sum. Think about if you love him. What if he made more money, and you married him, but later in life he became incapacitated and could no longer earn the same amount? Would you leave him? Would you stay and start working to support the both of you? Please think about what love means, and what a huge commitment marriage is. You are still young. You don't need to rush.

And the fact that he is white has nothing to do with the issues you have raised, you would have these issues from any man, wouldn't you? It was rude of your friends to say not to expect much from a white man. Does that mean he is excused from certain things? If he was doing something very bad to you, would you say "oh, he's excused, he's white"? I do not mean any of this to make you feel bad, I just think you need to think about it more. I'm glad you asked for advice, and I hope you start to find some answers soon.

Best of luck.
Post unto others what you would have them post unto you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 09:54:32 |Display all floors
i worked in france and 1300euros for a french guy ia ok already..
yes the cost of living is higher than china but if he gets help from government from living also
then hesok..

but let me say this i have some idea u may be a gold digger.....??
sorry just sepaking from the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 09:58:16 |Display all floors
what's wrong with being a white guy? or even a black guy?
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.