Author: aiwoai

Being with a white man [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-22 12:00:51 |Display all floors

This lady is crazy!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 18:05:21 |Display all floors

back to the gold-digger

my advice to you is to drop his poor ar$e!...you don't wanna be stuck with some $----kickin bum til death do you part right?...go find yourself a real man, bringin in real $$$...a man who will not only support you being a housewife but who will insist on it!...you need a man who can make you satisfied, buy you a gold plated spoon to cook with, a diamond crusted tea-pot to make oolong with and a fake pair of lips to suck his ----with! you deserve it, you deserve to be rich so that you can have all these things...all these things that will bring you joy...

[ Last edited by threebowls at 2006-6-23 12:35 AM ]
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 19:23:58 |Display all floors

I'm so surprised

There are so many reflections. Most most are judging about me negatively. Although I wasn't born in a rich family, I have never needed to worry about life and I can get what I want for life all the time.   But after marriage, my life will be down-graded. So you see the point?   I don't need gold; I don't need diamond... I need a stable life that I don't need to worry about paying bills like electricity and water.   I want a life that I can save at least 5000rmbs a month.  I don't mind eating only potato every day but I do mind if I need to eat potato every day because of having no money.  

It was a rebellious try with him. I never know what I want. I was just doing somewhat like an experiment whether a foreigner would love me because everyone says foreigners are playful... At first I wasn't serious... But being with him, things were good.  We were/are happy.  We spent times in both China and france. Things were so smooth and happy... but without money, I know things could have been different.   

Let me tell more:
14000Rmbs a month

5200rmbs Rents

Breakfast  20 rmbs (fruit juices + butter + bread)
Lunch + dinner : 45rmbs per meal X2 = 90rmbs a day
ie: Food expenditure = 110* 30 = 3300rmbs

Transportation: I don't know how much the oil costs and let's make it 1000 rmbs a month then

it's 9500rmbs already

then how about electricity? water? soaps? entertainment? clothes?   

It's his every month's expenditure.  If I would be with him, I can't expect what will happen. I admit that I am little bit too realistic but love and bread have to exist together if we want a relationship to last.

And it's not an easy thing. I can choose to quit then no problem. But I do love and care about him.   Yes I earn nothing at the moment, but I'm studying. After graduation, I can get a job and feed myself in China.   In france, I know I can hardly find a job or if there's, I would be so much down-graded to be a dish-cleaner when I'm a university degree holder!  Do you think I'm someone who enjoys being a load to my lover?  I don't want and that's why I am thinking about this seriously.

[ Last edited by aiwoai at 2006-6-22 07:28 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 20:03:14 |Display all floors

post #48

Hello,

A few thoughts on your troubled situation. In my experience I find that the issue of security (finacial/emotional) is very important. I admire your practical approach to your financial situation. One question: Have you let bf read your post #48. Can you sit down one evening and share your thoughts and feelings about this issue? There is a proverb that says, "To your own self be true." Meaning that you have to listen to your own wants and desires and follow them. Love always involves sacrifice. Ask yourself could/would you be truly happy with this relationship if your financial security issue was not settled in a way you could live with?  Many people choose to believe that love will conquer all. It works in the movies but often fails in the real world.  Do I think you are greedy? No!!!! I think that you are approaching this situation with a very practical and mature approach. Friends and people offer advice, but you must make this life decision according to what will give you satisfaction and happiness. I wish you long life and happiness. Best regards,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 20:08:53 |Display all floors
seems the debate focuses on nothing else but money, is money so important in yr decision to marry sb....? it's really a shame that the pure love which serves as the base of marriage has got immersed in such a terrible smell of bronze ...,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 20:35:14 |Display all floors

So ...

Originally posted by aiwoai at 22-6-2006 11:23 AM
And it's not an easy thing. I can choose to quit then no problem. But I do love and care about him.   Yes I earn nothing at the moment, but I'm studying. After graduation, I can get a job and feed myself in China.   In france, I know I can hardly find a job or if there's, I would be so much down-graded to be a dish-cleaner when I'm a university degree holder!  Do you think I'm someone who enjoys being a load to my lover?  I don't want and that's why I am thinking about this seriously.

Have you ever been to France? (I don't think so ...)

How long have you known this man? Have you ever lived with him? Is he much older than you?

So, it is good that you think about the costs of life but it seems you have been spoilt in the past.

I think you should forget this relationship - you haven't even graduated yet. Don't throw your life away until you have experienced more. Build a career in China first. This man could even wait for you.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 20:40:53 |Display all floors
grip with the present, as no one can tell what will happen tommorrow!! dont quit before u try yr best...,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.