Author: aiwoai

Being with a white man [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-22 10:16:32 |Display all floors
Darling...How about you date a BLACK man??...this might be a bit of fun for you....and I am waiting for you to post a new thread called " Being with a black man"....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 10:29:59 |Display all floors

GRRRR

i am finding it really hard not to be judgmental here.  I really want to say something and let this person know what i think.  BUt i will hold my tongue for the sake of being polite!
Let me just say this....are you inlove wiht him or his bank account??  Furthermore who is to say what the future has install.  SOme of the richest people i have ever known filed for bankruptcy because they made a few bad desisions and now have NO MONEY.  Furthermore i am still wondering about if this guy is better then you, he has worked and earnt money and you simply havent done this!  I wonder if there is another girl out there who would takehim and treat him like he needs to be treated and love him instead of complaining about his low salary.

Maybe you should go and marry a farmer and earn 300 kuai a month and see if you can live off of that one?

I hope you can change your ideals soon.  You really do sound selfish FROM the posts.  However i sincerly hope you are not really in real life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 10:31:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-6-22 10:16
Darling...How about you date a BLACK man??...this might be a bit of fun for you....and I am waiting for you to post a new thread called " Being with a black man"....

date a black man and marry him if ..., yr gals living abroad is more likely to have such kind of encounters..! tell us sth about this so that proper lessons can be drawn from it to shape 'our' future behaviors.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 10:41:32 |Display all floors
BUt i will hold my tongue for the sake of being polite!

There is no need to be 'polite' after you have already expressed your views on this. It only shows that your not 'fully' expressing yourself.

There is no difference in dating a black man, a white man an asian man...or any man for that matter. All people are the same and only our habit differ.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 10:44:10 |Display all floors

Eye of storm..i like you...your great

BUt i expressed most of my views without hurting her i hope.  
You see i believe we have the right to express our views without hurting or offending others to a point in which they are deeply offended.  Yes ofcourse we have the right to offend a little...i think if we are being true to ourselfs it is going to be impossible not to hurt someone in some way.
BUt we must control it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 11:00:58 |Display all floors
I think being blunt toward someone and with the risk of hurting them can be beneficial to them. Plus it helps keep their own egos in check and shows him/her they are only human. With that said, I feel this 'girl' needs get 'checked' because she needs to feel some  pain in order to appreciate and sympathize others.

Oh ya SA, how are your studies, you know you my homegirl on this and your often-time cold honesty, confidence and realistic outlook is always admired by me and company. Contradiction and legitimacy cannot be said about you in the same breath since the only contradiction you have is found in your 'name' haha~

Look in the mirror for you unlike many can actually see your soul.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 11:15:03 |Display all floors

if you like,marry him....

why not marry him if you love him, your future baby will be a trilingual,that'll be great, he or she will contribute a lot to sino-france relationship
money is not a pro, you and he can earn together, the crucial point is that he'll love you eternally or not....
foreigners mostly will not go on with her or his spouse if love really does not exist any more,divorce is not looked down upon in west........
good luck
http://weibo.com/xiayiqiang

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.