Author: aiwoai

Being with a white man [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-22 08:53:37 |Display all floors
agree....

at least you can be a translator :)
for you can speak English, you must had educated highly... and i wonder are you lying or what that you never worked? only possibility is that you met him when you were still studying...
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 08:56:02 |Display all floors
people who can speak english doesnt mean she or he is highly educated..it is just one language ...

it can happen that a woman doesnt need to work for life...if i married that man...i can join those women..but it is pathetic in my eyes...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 08:59:39 |Display all floors
SA. no, it's not true. knowing English for a chinese do mean that they had high education...  It's a language but it needs time to learn!

being that bunch of woman is some women' s dream but NOT ours since we have our own goal in life: not rely on ,man, at least not financially...

i want my man to earn better than me but i can still help supporting the family not only with money but also much more love and passion.

[ Last edited by bizarre at 2006-6-22 09:03 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 09:10:49 |Display all floors
Well...I am chinese..and i speak english...does this mean that I have a higher education?..(though maybe I do..ahaha....)

If thats their dreams..then dream on!!...If they need a hand...I dont mind introduce that man to them..so I can have some peace here...

Talking about my partner..he earns more..cos i dont earn anything ... haha..so sad..:)
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 09:12:16 |Display all floors
it's ok. one day you graduate  you will earn...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 09:13:01 |Display all floors
  I earn 0. And I have never worked in my life.  

We'll that says it all doesn't it, you dont even know anything regarding to work nor the experience of it (Believe me, its a huge portion of life and learning). Therefore you obviously do not appreciate other people work and think money just miraculously comes down from a tree. The things which you say are extremely self-centered and shows you can never be a good wife as you have nightmares when even thinking of committing and making sacrifices. I wonder if you were pampered the whole way by your parents that you can't appreciate or accept that in life, hardships builds character and is unavoidable. We are all born to work, work identifies us, it gives us purpose. I think you should just do your boyfriend a  favor and not marry him as that would be an unseflish thing to do. I don't think you deserve his affectionate love for your laid-back materialistic creed.

Grow up.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 10:10:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aiwoai at 2006-6-22 01:57
I want to share my little feeling. My bf is from west europe. He recently talks about marriage.  I asked how much he earned a month(just around 14000 rmbs after tax per month). And the amount upset ...

some of the girls marry 'white men' out of a kind of curiosity for western culture which they feel is fancy, attractive and full of sweetness they long to experience. Money is, of course, one of their key considerations which, as u know, is what bases their pursuit of physical comfort. Marriage is based on a mixture of elements of which love is the first priority. no girl is to blame even if she put some thought on such elements as money, family relations and the like..!!! What do u guys think? be realistic and objective in dealing with such a kind of 'complexity", can u???!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.