Views: 25386|Replies: 155

will money makes you happy ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-13 13:15:27 |Display all floors
I was told : Money cannot buy happiness! Well, do you really think so?
I am sure rich people have their own problems, but they do look happier than poorer people.
I personal think money is very important, it will make us happy easier. and I do believe money can buy happiness. Are you with me???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 13:40:05 |Display all floors
money is important...u cant live without it....however..u can't judge someone according to how much he has in his bank account...rich isnt equal to a decent family background..

there are many people in china who get rich in short time...we call them bao fa fu...and all they have is money..thts it..no taste..no standards..nothing at all...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 13:40:10 |Display all floors

Reply #1 3dmaxman's post

Nobody would say money is unimportant!
But money is not unique factor to make happiness. for sure if you own much money, you will
hold more chances close to happiness.
So i say money makes you happy easily

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 13:43:02 |Display all floors
"Money cannot buy happiness"? that's just a statement for those ppl who are willing to believe whatever they want to believe in their world of fantasy.
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 13:44:52 |Display all floors
hahah..cos ppl who dont have money try to find execuse to make themselves feel better...is tht waht u try to tell??...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 13:46:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-6-13 13:40
money is important...u cant live without it....however..u can't judge someone according to how much he has in his bank account...rich isnt equal to a decent family background..

there are many pe ...

I don't  think so, not every Bao Fa hu is like that, are you saying is I suddenly become a Bao Fa Hu, and I will become no taste, some like that? No, No, No, wrong, I don't think so, I am just saying I personal think money is important, and I thknk it can buy me happiness...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 13:48:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-6-13 13:44
hahah..cos ppl who dont have money try to find execuse to make themselves feel better...is tht waht u try to tell??...

yeah right, that is why I am dying to find a way to become rich...even some people trying to tell me that "money is not everything..." stuff like that... man, I like your statement..!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.