Author: babyfox_2001

Will you be a housewife after you get married? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-15 04:57:00 |Display all floors

A better agreement

He washes his clothes, I wash mine, for everything else shared, we'll write down a roster...lol...sad to say, I really wouldn't be a good wife, just a good mother I hope.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-15 09:15:29 |Display all floors
Someone has to do the dirty work! Unless you hire a domestic helper. In fact, sometimes I enjoy doing the dirty work. what would you do when you have a child? Is putting the kid in day care the answer?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-15 12:51:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by babyfox_2001 at 2006-6-12 01:08
Have been meeting friends and clients lately. everytime talking about marriage, then the common question is:  will you be a housewife after you get married?

myself,  of course not, i will keep w ...

Bump up !

Fully agree with u

I will continue my job, even do it more better
웃고 살자
화이팅
Alice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 02:58:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-6-14 21:06
well...i wonder is there any men who believe tht i can get married...ahahahhaha

Yes, I know you will get married. The funny thing is that I also know you will have two girls. Now, it is your turn to believe me or not! Cheers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 10:58:41 |Display all floors
Maybe some ones enjoy staying at home after they got married, but do not limite youself only to the cleaning, washing things, that is terriable. You should lead more meaningful lives, then you are not depreciated>>>>>> ,hahha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-27 19:56:02 |Display all floors
Ok I think that alot of you seriously need to be educated on "life after having a baby" because I think most of you feel that you can be wonderwoman and have tons of energy and clean the entire house and the whole neighborhood and go shopping and throw parties etc.

Truth of this however, is that the entire year you are pregnant....you will be so tired and you can't move and you always want to eat but can't but a little and arghhhh so many difficulties (besides hormones, this is a really good reason why preggo women are scary). Then there is life after the baby is born....your body is completely different and I'm really not sure how long it takes to become used to it and to "feel comfortable" in your body again but I'm going on 6 months now and myself as well as my entire club of babies born in 2006 (1000+ members) are all still out of energy and not feeling quite right. It's really hard to have any energy whatsoever after you have the baby (btw Freakyqi, I'm expecting you to tell me how long that lasts!) no matter how much or how little you actually do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-28 14:36:25 |Display all floors

no

i don't wanna to become a housewife
it's better to do sth
maybe we can choose some easy job
IMHO, being 100% housewife is boring
웃고 살자
화이팅
Alice

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.