Views: 12568|Replies: 70

Will you be a housewife after you get married? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-12 01:08:51 |Display all floors
Have been meeting friends and clients lately. everytime talking about marriage, then the common question is:  will you be a housewife after you get married?

myself,  of course not, i will keep working even i have a family. the reason is women get depreciated if she turns herself to be a housewife. cleaning, washing, etc.

[ Last edited by babyfox_2001 at 2006-6-12 01:10 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 01:23:48 |Display all floors
I don't think all housewives become "depreciated". I mean, what if she just wants to stay at home and do other things? Like nothing?

lol, anyhow...I really don't feel that way at all. For one thing, that woman that is sitting at home cleaning, washing and raising the family or whatever is actually doing alot of work in the day! She's not getting paid for it, but she's actually saving money from having to hire someone else to do it and she's more then likely doing a way better job. Some people really just feel it should be the mans job to take care of the family financially and sometimes the man won't let the wife work...I've heard of this alot lately :\

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 02:17:34 |Display all floors

Here's a better question

How many guys will become a househusband after they get married? If they refuse then women should consider taking the same attitude!
"People are the water, the ruler is the boat; water can carry the boat, but it can also capsize it."

-- Li Shimin (2nd Tang Emperor, "Taizong")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 02:35:46 |Display all floors

also

it depends how many guys are willing to take the responsiblity for his family. if he's capable to make enough money for family's outcome, then it's up to his woman

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 02:48:07 |Display all floors
Househusbands belong in Shanghai...those femme tarts haha ~
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 05:02:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by babyfox_2001 at 11-6-2006 19:35
it depends how many guys are willing to take the responsiblity for his family. if he's capable to make enough money for family's outcome, then it's up to his woman

But what is it's the other way around? The woman has a really good job that requires her to spend too much time away from home. Does the husband sacrifice his work to look after the kids? I think he is too proud if he refuses automatically.
"People are the water, the ruler is the boat; water can carry the boat, but it can also capsize it."

-- Li Shimin (2nd Tang Emperor, "Taizong")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 09:21:19 |Display all floors
well...if he is so busy outside...i dont mind to be a housewife at home..actually its pretty hard to be a good one...dont u think??...

oh well...another after marriage question...why u guys are so into this kinda talk??..

ps
eos...ur right..sh guys are those househubby type..they are alreayd one before marriage....oh my god..i cant stand them...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.