Author: janezhang88

When the contact getting less and less...... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-8 10:47:42 |Display all floors

Reply #26 holidays's post

It seems an illusiveness. one side, how easy we touch each other, email, cell phone, instant chatting online, wherever you located, you could be found, it seems not any distance between us, but another side, how busy we are, busy with working, study, daily life, no time to touch friends frequently, although such idea in our mind for long time, maybe what we can do just to pick up a phone, saying few words routinely.
Busy life makes distance between us and our friends

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 10:58:20 |Display all floors

Janezhang88

Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2006-6-7 22:47
It seems an illusiveness. one side, how easy we touch each other, email, cell phone, instant chatting online, wherever you located, you could be found, it seems not any distance between us, but ano ...

I said one saying here before: easy come easy go. For me, I can never understand the true meaning of this phrase. I can never make easy good freinds and let go easily old friends. Maybe I am old fashion, or introvert. I don't know why. I don't like cell phone chat. Only have very few people have my cell phone number. I don't usually like instant things.
Jane, I think if you really miss your fear-lost freinds, if it is possilbe, go visit them.
:)
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 11:02:48 |Display all floors
I am a social butterfly...I drift here A to B to C to D whatever...I grew up moving around different areas from city to city, country to country to its rather natural for me to move on quickly. A stranger to me is just a friend I haven't met. If I can make those around me smile then I hold my presence highly valuable haha~
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 11:05:09 |Display all floors

Reply #30 holidays's post

Seems we have the same lines of thoughts here!!!

YES, busy lifes makes a world of difference!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 11:09:25 |Display all floors

EOS

Originally posted by eyeofstorm at 2006-6-7 23:02
I am a social butterfly...I drift here A to B to C to D whatever...I grew up moving around different areas from city to city, country to country to its rather natural for me to move on quickly. A s ...

I can tell you are a people person. Easygoing and friednly. Forming and keeping freindship is not a obstacle for you. :)
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 13:10:53 |Display all floors
hahaha...i am sure eos is a social butterly....ahahah...even right here..he is one already....cant imagine what kinda man he is in real life..ahah
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.