Author: janezhang88

When the contact getting less and less...... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-7 08:59:20 |Display all floors
Thats just pessimism playing its role in humans. It doesn't take a very long time just to say what's up to someone just to catch up on things. When you choose not to contact with that person then its natural the friendship will  gradually drift apart.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-7 08:59:47 |Display all floors

Reply #14 sinfulangel's post

Yes, same with you,i also dont like make too many friends, my colleagues are surprised after seeing my MSN name list, why does it only has a few guys? why doesnt it like theirs long and long? ah, i know they want to have a busy feeling, and they enjoy the screen flashing time to time, that means they are not lonely, they can be attended by others

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-7 09:02:12 |Display all floors
well...everyone is lonely...but they express it in differetn ways...you see people with lots of mates..this doesnt mean he or she isnt lonely...on the contrast...they might be so lonely that thye have to hang out iwth others to make themselves feel better....

but for some ppl..if they feel lonely..they prefer be with themselve only...isloate from the rest....i guess i belong to this group....

talking about msn  contact...i had once 300 or more..but i deleted the ones i rarely talk to....ahahah...cos i cant manage all of the at the same time if they wanan talk to me..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-7 09:03:24 |Display all floors
There are always people that are insecure with themselves one way or the other. Many people like to find solitary peace while others needs to be constantly bombarded with messages and things to do. It gets tiring answering so many messages from friends that I block many at times all together. It's about balance and what you have at the moment you tend to take for granted and desire what you do not have.

We can't have it all at once, but we can have it one at a time haha.
((EyeOfStorm))

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-7 09:11:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-6-7 09:02
well...everyone is lonely...but they express it in differetn ways...you see people with lots of mates..this doesnt mean he or she isnt lonely...on the contrast...they might be so lonely that thye h ...

I agree with you.
We have different way to bear loneness.

[ Last edited by janezhang88 at 2006-6-7 09:21 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-7 09:16:25 |Display all floors
Right on SA, Lonely isn't about having no one near you or being isolated from others. It's mainly about lacking something which the thought tends to irritate you mentally. For instance, if a person is surrounded by tons of friends but they are all successful or whatever...then the individual will still feel longely because he lacks their degree of success. There are countless examples but I need to deal with a client now for work.

Tata
((EyeOfStorm))

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-7 12:00:04 |Display all floors

Reply #20 eyeofstorm's post

Sometimes we feel lonely because we dont have listeners to listen the thought of our heart,we dont have persons to share happiness with us.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.