Views: 5719|Replies: 33

When the contact getting less and less...... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-5 11:58:27 |Display all floors
It seems to be a truth--No matter how often you contacted each other at the beginning, gradually and finally the touch will getting less and less, then vanished......
Maybe you have been keeping the previous email or chatting history, you happened to open them when checking mailbox, what is your feeling at this moment,while reading the familiar words,but dont know where on earth she or he is?
You miss the old days but have a doubt  of immutability of friendship

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-5 12:02:12 |Display all floors
yes, indeed. i still have some old mails like sent 2 years ago.... some old feeling about some old people....

yes, you can never go back to continue... things change... so does man..
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-5 12:06:30 |Display all floors
So be sure to accept a truth or make a preparation in advance in you heart, that is: everything could be changed, dont expect the friendship last forever

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-5 12:07:26 |Display all floors
君子之交淡若水,小人之交甘若澧;君子淡以亲,小人甘以绝。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-5 12:11:55 |Display all floors

#1 JaneZhang

Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2006-6-4 23:58
It seems to be a truth--No matter how often you contacted each other at the beginning, gradually and finally the touch will getting less and less, then vanished......
Maybe you have been keeping t ...

Like a say: Easy come easy go. When contacting people are just the top of your fingers, on line friendships are kind of fast food. I agree with you. I miss the old fashion hand written letter, the real hand tough, the waiting period for their respond letter and the storage of your letters... All these takes effort and make you just cheerish them more.
:)
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-5 12:16:29 |Display all floors
I know the less contact is normal, just worry perhaps one day the less will be changed to be out of touch.
How to grow it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-5 12:46:38 |Display all floors

I have some really good freinds going back from college.

We don't write to each other so often. But we both know that if we see each other again,nothing will change. Those kind of freindship took years to build. For all the friends you know thru work and business, you just have to keep up the habbit of sending them holiday cards, keep a regular schedule to touch base with each other. But I can hardly say that's real life long friendship. For those you worry will vanish, all you need to do jsut pick up the phone...
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.