Author: xiao-meow

Express yourself - Paint a picture here :) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-8 03:52:52 |Display all floors

Reply #47 theconfused's post

I like the "Loneliness"...It fills in my heart...I miss the winter...a ture winter...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 04:00:40 |Display all floors

Reply #18 theconfused's post

OMG! You made my heart beating fast...

It is called "My Interview with FBI"... or "My Polygraph Record "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 04:05:53 |Display all floors
wow! I had no idea you were such an artist! Your dancing African woman is so beautiful!

Here's another:
Sunset
http://artpad.art.com/?j0iafh6zxtw

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 04:50:13 |Display all floors

你的汉字真秀气!

Freaky, You Chinese writings are really pretty enough to beat mine.

This one is to accompany your "sunset".

http://artpad.art.com/?j0ic9ac4h1g

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 05:26:52 |Display all floors
Isn't it neat how our drawings all look so good on that site? I love your Oyster Beach drawing, so simple, so nice...

But.... "你的汉字真秀气!"?? Hahaha... Are you flirting with me Simba? Because you must really like me to say that my squiggly little hanzi is 真秀气! Truth or not, no matter, it made me smile.

Here is my real handwriting. I would call it more like "careful and unsure, this is the 10th try". That's why I so elegantly put it on layers of paper that matched the front... because I didn't dare write directly on the card and risk messing it up... but Shhh! Don't tell my little secret!
cardlongvty201b.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 05:47:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-6-8 00:26
Here is my real handwriting. I would call it more like "careful and unsure, this is the 10th try". That's why I so elegantly put it on layers of paper that matched the front... because I didn't dare write directly on the card and risk messing it up... but Shhh! Don't tell my little secret!

So vivid description, as if a teenager finished her first loveletter and shy to deliver it.

What is missing is a silk ribbon...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 07:07:37 |Display all floors
Oh no, it wasn't  a love letter!

*sigh....* Ok, I'm finished. Finished what? A new picture of course! This time, I decided to copy a real photo. Here is the photo, it's my son when he was little, one of my favorite pictures. I'll email him the link to the one I painted, I bet he'll like it.
:)
http://artpad.art.com/?j0iidkfell4

(you'd better put it on "fast")

Ok, I took WAY too long to do that, you guys are naughty... distracting me from real life...

[ Last edited by freakyqi at 2006-6-8 09:39 AM ]
smallartpad.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.