Author: xiao-meow

Express yourself - Paint a picture here :) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-8 07:51:03 |Display all floors

Reply #63 freakyqi's post

You are really a well trained, professional artist!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 08:43:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by afri_simba at 2006-6-7 14:45
To: ConfuesdThisTime:  It was a mouse work.

it's amazing, i cant write letters or draw well with a mouse, how do u do that?
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 09:31:15 |Display all floors
Confused, yours are so good! "Loneliness" is awesome!

Actually Simba, I did go to school for art. And in the true spirit of being an artist, I must say my drawing is far from perfect. That is not humility speaking, that is the part of every artist that is not satisfied with his/her work because they know that it could always be improved, always be better. No piece of artwork ever really feels finished. Just like taiji and life... we can always improve ourselves... if we think we are perfect and can't improve anymore, we are pompous and stupid, or we are correct and it is time to die.

Glad to bring everyone's day up, cheerio there, go off and have a smiley happy day now! :D

(you can look at the other side, that we are ALL perfect, just where we need to be on our path! hooray!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 09:37:06 |Display all floors

Freakyqi

I love your sunset.
I also love Xiao's kitties' dance. It makes me want to dance now.
Simba is an artist too.
And confused...
You all are so artistic. :)
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 09:43:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-6-7 20:31
Confused, yours are so good! "Loneliness" is awesome!

Actually Simba, I did go to school for art. And in the true spirit of being an artist, I must say my drawing is far from perf ...

yea i know the idea was not bad but the drawing is really amateur. i have no idea how to draw accurately with a mouse like u guys do. is it because of the sensitivity?
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 11:36:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by theconfused at 2006-6-8 09:43
yea i know the idea was not bad but the drawing is really amateur. i have no idea how to draw accurately with a mouse like u guys do. is it because of the sensitivity?

*slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap*!!!

You put the footprints in the perfect spots, they're closer in the distance, and farther apart as they get closer... And you added snow in front of the tree stump. It's not easy to draw with a mouse if you've never done it before.  I've done some things on the computer with a mouse or a trackball (easier than mouse for precision)... but it's still never perfect. Things just don't land exactly where you want them. You have to just go with it a bit and think like Pee-Wee Herman when he fell head over heels on his bicycle in front of the girl and stood up quickly saying, "I meant to do that."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 11:54:11 |Display all floors

And for todays painting

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.