Author: bizarre

WHAT ARE IMPORTAT IN A MARRIAGE? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-4 10:40:09 |Display all floors
No one knows how long love will last. Some loves will last for ever and some wouldn't. Accoring to The Department of Justice, Child Support Initiative, Evaluation Report, August 1997, divorce rate in Canada is about 48%. What it means is, one marriage out of every two marriages end up to divorce. But remember that for many, divorces and marriages are repetitions.

Now, you are talking about marriage (hello marriage and goodbye courtship).

Yes, the famous honeymoon period. How long does the honeymoon usually last? 4 months? 6 months? How about 2 years (fantastic!)?

This is nothing new, what's new is maybe this is the first time you have to pay for it all.

The usual daily needs would keep knocking on your front door, like paying your honeymoon, the vacation, the house, the hydro, the cable, the entertainments, the first car, the second car, the third car, grocery bills, clothings, children's education, dancing  lessions, music lessions, plasma TV, Camera, furnitures, second set of furnitures, time for a bigger house, repair bills, gifts, what? another trip? the lists can go on and on.  

So assuming, after 5 years of marriage, your love is strong but the usual household needs are even stronger. If you can not make ends meet, what is going to happen to your love? Would it grow stronger or weaker?

Is that a fact? or lies? What is important in your marriage? I would say love and resources (money included) are equally important.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-4 10:43:43 |Display all floors
Sometimes it appears that Money is more important than anything else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-7 11:19:43 |Display all floors
********Is that a fact? or lies? What is important in your marriage? I would say love and resources (money included) are equally important.************

i agreee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:)
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-7 11:20:42 |Display all floors
sometimes i think it's just amazing to get married and be with another person ... i mean that's more than 25 years  or even more to meet him/her/////

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-7 13:42:36 |Display all floors

Reply #31 bizarre's post

Like the old Sam Hui's song " No Money, No Talk"!!!

No Love, No Honey"!!!

25 yrs is call fate dear!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 15:45:49 |Display all floors
i think marriage is kinda crisp sometimes....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 15:53:30 |Display all floors

Reply #34 bizarre's post

"Kinda Crisp" - can you tell in further longer words.......

I know new money notes is alway crisp!!!
However one have to earn it.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.