Author: bizarre

WHAT ARE IMPORTAT IN A MARRIAGE? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-10 16:36:04 |Display all floors

that day will come ,hahaha

Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-6-21 07:32

Well..it is healthy in my eyes...thats all it matter...

It is indeed just a bit of luck...if it happens...great....if not...life still continues....there are so many singles out there...i am ...

support u some good advice,

u can tell she how much momeny u have (not so much),if she do not care about that number

then that is ok ......hahaha

Don't be upset about love ,it just takes some time to wait for true love ,hahaha.

when i first met my bf,he told me he just has a small red car ,just about 2000$

then i said----"a good bargain!"(my bf is smart enough to buy discounts ,hahaha)

Just let ur knowledge and inner beauty charm those girls ..........

all the best

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 19:12:02 |Display all floors
i am not succeed on my marriage, after 2 years when he back to his own country afte i been take care of him for 2 years he decide to abandom me and decide we need to get over even didn't want to see me during the count. Right now  i am waiting for the sue can finish my "FOOL" marriage. I know we can not get longer must be have lot of problems there. Half is from me and another part is from him.

This ending is not what i expecting to have, but i am quite happy to face it because that is good for each other. And marriage is failed, but i had learn lots from it.

For any marriage, first thing must have true love, then second thing was respect with trust, then last which wawas base on respec/trust has the cooperate. If you both does has those for sure things wil have long relationship and had good marriage

true love = make both of you decide to marry, and come into a Commitment just like both people will make promise by heart and seoul, saying whatever the furture your partner will become like"poor,rich,sick,health etc.." you will always be his/her side

Trust = own respect also will make 2 different person come to be "one", sharing everything in life and get much understandable and helpful then everyone else on the world, and sure things he/she will accompany with you  to the end of your life even when you died and she/he will still go together with you, even went to the hell or heaven, he/she wil be your side.
Happy Pisces

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-29 09:51:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuanzai at 2007-7-10 18:36

support u some good advice,

u can tell she how much momeny u have (not so much),if she do not care about that number

then that is ok ......hahaha

Don't be upset about love  ...

I am not upset about love...just not so confident in believing in true love...it is my problem....

Hmm...at least your bf is smart with money....which is good...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-29 09:52:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by prettychina at 2007-7-22 21:12
i am not succeed on my marriage, after 2 years when he back to his own country afte i been take care of him for 2 years he decide to abandom me and decide we need to get over even didn't want to se ...

thnx for ur advice...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-30 21:02:57 |Display all floors
Prettychina,

I sorry by your luck!

I know a lot of men that marriage with Japanese girls to go to japan (as dekasseki) for working and gain a good money. And there abandon her!

I know other sad cases of bad succeed marriages. When the wife is silkness, esp. from breast cancer or other type, the husband abandon its wife when she more needs of your help and support.

I hope sincerely you find a true love of your life! Sometimes do you may know him withing a shopping or a simple bakery.

Before marriage it is important is know in short details what your loved girl/boy like and do! The marriage it is not only sex, but if you like todo sex from Sunday to Saturday, but your girl not. Don´t marriage. However there are other too important topics to be analized, esp. if from different cultures (Chinese, Japanse, european, American, Afrian, etc.) It is too, too important!

Best

MeofMadrid

[ Last edited by meofmadrid at 2007-7-30 05:36 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-2 02:33:52 |Display all floors
prettychina, i am sorry to hear ur story. he divorced you? for what reason? r u chinese? and how about him? how does this whole thing happens? i would like to give you piece of advice if you can tell us more of your story.
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-20 11:43:47 |Display all floors

bizarre

Do you remember my forward posts?
Well, I'm lost finally.....  Marriage is far from me
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.