Author: bizarre

WHAT ARE IMPORTAT IN A MARRIAGE? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-5 15:34:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-5-31 08:20
you will never get married by then....life doesnt work out the way you want it....honestly....

marriage is really a big of luck....not everyone will find his/her life partner....its sad...but so ...

sinful, thats not a healthy attitude towards love~~

a girl like you will definitely  find your real prince charming~
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-9 23:11:43 |Display all floors
One of the factors is mutual trust and must be built on proven grounds..mutual trust is not to trust someone blindly...each partner has to work hard to earn this mutual trust bit by bit...that's why there is an old Chinese saying " Time will tell"...in general, it takes time to build up this mutual trust...are you a patient person? Or are you a trust-in-first-sight  person?:)

The quality and intensity of love will be changed over times...so other factors are really important in maintaining a "good" marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-21 07:29:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bizarre at 2007-6-5 15:33

very good too! i do think sometimes everyone needs some space/room just for his/her own, cus if you love too deeep, u might feel like smothering her/him

I agree, time out or space is necessary and good for marriage!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-21 07:32:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bizarre at 2007-6-5 17:34

sinful, thats not a healthy attitude towards love~~

a girl like you will definitely  find your real prince charming~

Well..it is healthy in my eyes...thats all it matter...

It is indeed just a bit of luck...if it happens...great....if not...life still continues....there are so many singles out there...i am not alone if that happens to me...ha......

Nah...a girl like me deserves nothing......
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-21 08:56:30 |Display all floors
Before marrige, woman fall in love with romantic. After marrige, all thing come to reality. Man not to be make romantic to u, he looks u like part of him. Always woman can not be adapt . Woman like flower, like romantic, like his man always say love to her. But life is life, love is love. So if woman can balance urself, u will find the important thing in marrige~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-25 19:35:26 |Display all floors
Trust and love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-27 21:55:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bizarre at 2006-6-2 10:25
I  WONDER  WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS IMPORTANT IN  A MARRIAGE~~~~

Trust is the importanig in marriage, beside the kid of the picture is very smart.
Do what you love,love what you do!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.