Author: bizarre

WHAT ARE IMPORTAT IN A MARRIAGE? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-8 16:09:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2006-6-8 15:53
"Kinda Crisp" - can you tell in further longer words.......

I know new money notes is alway crisp!!!
However one have to earn it.

i don't feel like posting that long words....
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 16:18:20 |Display all floors

Reply #36 bizarre's post

OK, i see.

I have to use my tiny brains to think how "kinda crisp" is!

Maybe NEW forever, like just married everyday.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-11 10:20:27 |Display all floors

Important in Marriage

Hello,
This is my first time in a chat room. I was browsing and I was interested in your question. I spoke about this topic last weel.

Number one. Spiritual compatability. I think it is very important for both people to be of the same faith. If your spiritual faith is strong it can carry people through many of life's marriage storms.

Number two. Personal compatability. It is important for two people to like each other, to have common interests they can share. Many make a big mistake believing sexual attraction will sustain the marriage. It is an important issue but if it becomes a prime factor often trouble will follow because sexual attraction is not stable enough to be long lasting.

Number three. Physical compatability. Both parties have to like each other. The more reasons you like your mate, the better.

It is a good sign that you are already thinking of what is important in marriage. Too many people are just led by emotional feelings without thinking about the seriousness of the matter.

Best regards.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 09:37:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pastorbob at 2006-6-11 10:20
Hello,
This is my first time in a chat room. I was browsing and I was interested in your question. I spoke about this topic last weel.

Number one. Spiritual compatability. I think it is very im ...

thanks Bob....

I realized that too, (about what you said)

I had known some guys so i jnow personality is very important,,,, and the common interest too...

for me now..

I DO believe i love him.... but .... maybe he is not that strong as i do now... he was but not now........

He does not know how to show his love and comfort me when i need him badly... i mean everybody will know i need him when i am hurt , upset or even crying............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 10:51:57 |Display all floors

Joke

A man was walking along a beach and stumbled across an old lamp. He picked it up and rubbed it, and out popped a genie.

The genie said, "OK, You released me from the lamp, blah blah blah. This is the fourth time this month, and I'm getting a little sick of these wishes so you can forget about three... You only get one wish!"

The man sat, and thought about it for a while and said, "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, but I'm scared to fly, and I get very seasick. Could you build me a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over there to visit?"

The genie laughed and said, "That's impossible!!!

Think of the logistics of that! How would the supports ever reach the bottom of the Pacific? Think of how much concrete -- how much steel!! No, think of another wish."

The man said, "OK, I'll try to think of a really good wish."

Finally, he said, "I've been married and divorced four times. My wives always said that I don't care and that I'm insensitive.

So, I wish that I could understand women, know how they feel inside, and what they're thinking when they give me the silent treatment. Know why they're crying, know what they really want when they say "nothing,", know how to make them truly happy."

The genie said, "Do you want that bridge to be two lanes or four?"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 11:07:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yinzhou at 2006-6-12 10:51
A man was walking along a beach and stumbled across an old lamp. He picked it up and rubbed it, and out popped a genie.

The genie said, "OK, You released me from the lamp, blah blah blah. T ...

not funnny at all. not today, not this time/////////

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 15:50:45 |Display all floors

Forgiveness is love

In this soceity, we’re facing so much relations daily, really love is so precious in our short life. That's why the  love sotry is so popular . On the other hand, we find that our relation is so easy to be moved by something, such as money and status.
However, I’m afer the pure love which can last forever, currently I want find my Miss Right, I don’t care her beauty very much, first of all, she should be kind in nature, and be friendly to the others.
Sure, I’m not perfect, I’ll be very glad she can point out my shortcomings in right time, after all, I’m afraid to lose my face in public.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.