Author: bizarre

WHAT ARE IMPORTAT IN A MARRIAGE? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-3 11:00:30 |Display all floors

After the love, accept what ever is behind him/her

Marriage is a shocker... when you get married you will only know the real him/her when you live together in one roof.  You'll probably find out more of what
you did not see when you were still dating.

Understanding, communication and respect these words are easily said but very hard to practice. When love, emotions settle down already and the daily grind of living together starts.... its a different story. Now just like any other poeple,
sometimes we take love for granted.  

To Bizzarre,
If he is a sex maniac he will and he will not use a condom!

If he is just a mugger, probably will not have the presence of mind to get arouse when his thinking that anytime soon he might get caugth.

[ Last edited by sofarwhat at 2006-6-3 11:07 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-3 11:06:41 |Display all floors

Reply #21 bizarre's post

deal
i think your ruse is far better than any excuse i could ever think of.  I for sure can't use the rape one, it doesn't happen that often that men get raped by women, dui bu dui.  I hereby petition all women to from now on, carry at least one condom in their handbag or wallet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-3 16:57:11 |Display all floors

Reply #23 wchao1937's post

I'm with you on the *at least*.  What if it's a gang rape.  What if she ends up liking him.
Always be prepared.

Requiem

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-3 17:03:03 |Display all floors
love+trust+sex+respect+responsibility

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-3 17:04:53 |Display all floors
Honesty! I'm one of those people that like to hear the truth no matter how much it hurts, I take it in good stride until I figure whether you are really being mean or not :)

However, there is always exceptions to this rule, like not saying the truth directly at that moment. Sometimes when my husband and I are arguing, we get so heated and angry that we have to just stop and calm down then get back to what we were arguing about even if we had to cut it off midsentance.

Also being faithful is really important. I refuse to believe that a relationship can ever go back to exactly the way it was before when there is something so terrible that scars the others heart. And I also think that you should always take responsibility for your actions, no blaming someone or something else for what YOU were responsible for in the first place.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-3 17:11:27 |Display all floors
marriage....still very far from me..but am sure when time is right...i can make the best wife..ahah...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-3 20:42:52 |Display all floors
1)A couple should trust each other
2)Two people should face anythings meeting in the life including happy and troubles.
3) A couple should consider for another part in the life.

Above all, life is wateriness,but a couple should try their best to work their life and make everyday romantic and blessedness.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.