Views: 3272|Replies: 17

Show blog to public [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-31 22:16:26 |Display all floors
Do you write blog? do you think it should be open or private?
Weblog,like diary belongs to individual,just wrting everthing online. but another quite difference between
this two ways is that former one is more openly, writers hope more and more people visit their blogs, keep reading, keep hitting, and keep leaving message there. anything including thoughts, feeling, emotion, experience,even secrets are record within it.
What is their intention to show the blog to public? maybe they are lonely.

[ Last edited by janezhang88 at 2006-6-1 08:03 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-31 22:41:24 |Display all floors
They are lonely and they seek attention...its rather juvenile to do it for that purpose. I had a blog but then I realized it was a fad in highschool and I only use it now to communicate with friends back in the U.S.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-1 08:19:15 |Display all floors

eyeofstorm

Not only is it a fad in highschool, but also in college,especially in celebrity, like Xu Jing Lei's blog, a beautiful actress and female editor,has been keeping No.1 of hit. some one is every excited if he could leave a few words in her blog.
I wrote blog since from last year, at the beginning, updated it almost every day, but now less and less, nearly stop writing.I dont care if it is a fad or not, my purpose is not  to pursue hitting,to seek attention.
I think, sometimes, we need to be alone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-1 13:55:36 |Display all floors
i am the person who advocates the blog before ,  i think some people distorts my
intention , the reason why i post the thread about my blog is that i want to share
my music stores , nowdays,  the tracks around our ear are all popular music ,
as for that , i don't think that so_called music can express the virtual emotion
in our heart , my only expectation is that the best music can be heard by more
people , if you say i am advertising my blog now , i don't want to say anyting to
defend myself , as for that silly guy , i don't want to say anything

some people think the reason why blog is that they feel lonely , i don't want to
say anyting to the person like that , i don't konw how do you enjoy your life ,
the difficult of communication is a problem forever , i don't think blog is that you
say

i declare i will not to introduce my blog again ,
the notice is shown in my blog
for mindless or so-called konw_all person , i will admire your so_called comment

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-1 14:05:34 |Display all floors
definitely  , your opinion is worth to be thought again and again before you express
that is i want to say ,  i always think the majority of person who view this bbs are
professional in arts and literature ,  definitely , some body are not that ,
some body  only

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-1 15:20:21 |Display all floors
Sorry, i forgot you put blog address on forum, i wont comment for your intention of doing like this, just wonder why so lots of people welcome stranger visiting their blog.
Do you like browse stranger's blog? did you leave any message to them?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-1 15:27:54 |Display all floors

Reply #6 janezhang88's post

So where is the blog address???

Got the email reply???

When free, i will look at the Blogs.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.