Views: 2403|Replies: 10

welcome to my blog [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-29 21:20:34 |Display all floors
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1235077845

please everyone give me some advice , help me decorate my room

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 01:31:19 |Display all floors
thanks everybody , again , maybe it is poor now , but i will insist on updatting the
content , so please evey kind_hearted person live message to me , i think my       room will be more delicate and meaningful , becoming a room for intrordue
my  favourite artistic music and film , please help me , please live message to   
me in my blog , thanks , thanks , thanks very much

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 12:04:40 |Display all floors
Hey lamb263,i have viewed ur sina blogs
but do tell me how could u make most foreigners here understand what u wrote?why dont u write in english so that they could comprehende what u really
wanna express..
dear lamb263,i guess u could be a pretty cute girl,would u please make friends with me ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 12:37:49 |Display all floors
give your hand to me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 14:20:43 |Display all floors
thank you guy , to your disappoint , i am not a female , but , as for the problem of
language , i think the person who view this bbs will not be all   foreigners , but
thanks for your support , thank you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 14:41:45 |Display all floors
but it's a good suggestion , i will add the  music ' s English originial edition
Comment , but my English is poor , thanks for the kind-hearted person also

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 23:27:59 |Display all floors
add some tracks from  The Radio Dept.  in my blog , the person who interested inThe Radio Dept.view my blog   

The Radio Dept. was formed by Elin Almered and Johan Duncanson in 1995 who were in the school together in their early teenage. The name was taken from a gas station/radio repairer in Lund {Sweden} which had a large sign with the name »Radioavdelningen« {The Radio Department in Swedish...} hanging outside their shop. Just like today Elin and Johan hung out with people who, if they didn't play music, were into photo, film, art and the likes. The Radio Deptartment was a suiting name as it became a department of it's own among their friends' activities.

Since 1995 members has been coming and going and at some points there has never really been a Radio Department at all. Martin Larsson and Johan Duncanson started playing together in 1998 and decided to use the name The Radio Dept. Since then the band has done lots of gigs and lots recordings. The Radio Dept. has recorded on 4-tracks in friends' living rooms or at home, in smelly wharehouse, in demo studios with blinking fluorecent lightning and at schools.

In the autumn of 2001 Lisa Carlberg, bass player and the love of Martin, and Per Blomgren, drums, joined the band and they started rehearsing in the way bands so often do. The latest recordings were sent to the music magazine Sonic and got a nice review. They were also on the free CD sampler that comes with the magazine. That's where Labrador Records discovered and learned to love the band. Now they're a part of Sweden's finest indie label.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.