Views: 21626|Replies: 138

What age is suitable for sex education [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-29 18:54:56 |Display all floors
Nowadays, children grow up physically fast, as daily diet is rich at nutrition and artificial hormone. Some countries have low down the legal age for having sex activity, such as New Zealand, people more than 14 are treated equally as adult with legal right to have sex.

The sex materials are easily access, compared to two decades ago. TV program, computer game and music influence teenagers. To ensure they have good attitude and behaviors, sex education is necessary. However, some parents worry the sex education may encourage teenager having sex, if they receive those education too early.

When the teenager should have sex education, before they have been influenced by inappropriate sex behaviors?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-29 20:17:55 |Display all floors
before14,i think,,,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-29 20:26:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lofinger789 at 2006-5-29 20:17
before14,i think,,,

i had the same question
in china who had a sex with a girl under 14 was crime

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-29 22:10:44 |Display all floors
By 14 for sure.

Kids will talk with each other long before that age.  

In Arkansas, it is still legal for a 14 year old to marry with his or her parents' consent.

龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-29 22:55:50 |Display all floors
Maybe when the children get to junior high school, there is a biology course. The teachers will tell them something about this issue. But just something.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-29 23:15:28 |Display all floors

Making laws about sexual experience is a social and cultural thing.....

This is looking at sex as a biological experience.......

I had my first sexual experienc at 7 years old as a natural response to curiosity. If i had had any adult opinions about how this natural function should be carried out it probably not have been such a beautiful experience.

Sex education can be either good or bad for the future outlook of the student.

How should it be approached? On a biological basis? Disease Prevention? Social control or moral values of the culture? A reproductive function? We thinking humans have a real problem in sex education.

Should we risk the spread of disease by not doing it? How many lives have been affected by personal opinions of some teacher or parent who has lied to the children about sex? Yet another factor is the religious approach.... Nearly every religion has it's own rules.

Should we take a natural function of all living creatures and use it as a tool to control our people?

Sex education is a very serious subject and must be approached carefully so as not to destroy such a beautiful experience.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 00:02:05 |Display all floors
Let me get this straight...you had your first sexual experience at 7??? How?? At that time you did not even undergo puberty yet...where is the sexual experience in that?? If thats the way you justify it then I had my 'sexual experience' with a girl at the age of 3 when we both were embracing, hugging and playing buck nekkid at a swimming pool!!!
LoL
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.