MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 11:47:44 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 14:26:01 |Display all floors

ohh yes.....the axolottl!!1

oh when i was 11 i persuaded my mother to buy me an orange one.  I used all my savings and i loved him for many years.  He survived for 7 years and i was so proud of him, but one day his swim bladder popped which meant he couldnt fart or burp and gas was building up inside him...so he blew up and he was floating belly up as big as a balloon because his stomach was so full of air.  He was orange and his skin became see through! oh it was so sad...i wanted to pop him with a pin to stop him from blowing up.  But what happened was i took him to the vet and he said to kill him kindly or he would burst and die a cruel death.  Infection would happen if you pin prick him...so he said to put him in ice cream bucket filled with water..then put in freezer...so he would go into hybernation...then die...it was just like dying in your sleep....i cried when i did it..i really loved him..my family called him...the penis wiht legs....but when i put him in the freezer they had to elave the house...we were all so sad...then i forgot that he was in the freezer and one day my mum was defrosting the freezer and she found him...ohh it was so sad...she found a figure in a block of ice..then........she worked out it was him...so sad...

true story....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 14:29:18 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 14:30:37 |Display all floors

dont laugh..its sadness and no joyfulnes..ohh you cruel kitty

may you find your new home through RSPCA....i have many a story about pets and animals...many are funniness and joy...ohh but now time is few...i got so many of the phone call to make and workies to do!  how to do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 14:34:08 |Display all floors

How to do!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.