Views: 2798|Replies: 1

chinese teacher in nanjing needed [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-27 09:31:41 |Display all floors
Hi all...

im working in nanjing now, and my company is an all chinese one. so i need to find a teacher who has experience, and would be willing to teach me for a few hours a week...

im a complete beginner and i want to learn chinese from the ground up (i mean like you would teach a 5 year old chinese child.. i want to learn the characters and speaking. i know some basic phrases and my listening comprehension isnt bad. i just want to learn from scratch so i have a good grounding in the subject.

if any of you are interested then get in touch with me. let me know your rates, experience and level of english (its important you know enough english to be able to explain well to me all of the details of the language.)

Many thanks, im looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Richard

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-27 10:55:09 |Display all floors

Hi... Rich...

I would like to help.... too bad I am in Hongkong now.... Good luck to you.... :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.