Views: 13259|Replies: 51

what do Chinese think of prostitutes? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-18 21:00:11 |Display all floors
I have heard and I don`t kow if whether I have received the right kind of information.Anyway,I am just gonna shoot.

I have heard that being a prostitude in China is actually seen as a good job.They are placed high on the social ladder.

I could not believe this.Please get back to me with more insight on this..................Idealist

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 21:37:04 |Display all floors
I dont think working as a prostiute can be placed on the socail ladder in any country...it cant be an exception in China,so just stick to your own judge..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 22:17:35 |Display all floors
A good job?...placed high? I couldn't believe it, too...
No...it's totally on the contrary...where did you heard that....it's not even legal like in some other countries...but then problem's serious...sometimes cops have to raid in those "hidden brothel"
No matter what exception is, no matter under what names(like courtezan) and such...it's impossible for them to be placed high....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 23:54:16 |Display all floors

Not good

Not good!
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 00:28:51 |Display all floors
But yet most Chinese girls will rank a mans income as a major 'turn-on' if high enough.
That explains the pot bellied nerds that score the smoking wife...who in turn totally dominates the relationship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 01:11:40 |Display all floors

Tek you hit that one on the head.......

I never used the services of a prostitute because women get a lot more from me than I get from them...........

But, I did know a lot of prostitutes....My job was Communicable Disease control and that was 90% Sexually Transmitted Disease. (STD) Most of the prostitutes I knew were sweet ladies who seemed to care more about a man than the average woman. Probably one of the reasons she does that kind of work other than like those who are indebted and must work off their debt..... That is a totally different system of prostitution which should be stopped. They are victims.

I was never treated badly by a prostitute in my work. They all seemed to be wonderful human beings except for what they did for money.

I don't like prostitution for many reasons but today it is more dangerous than years ago. Viral cancer, AIDS and now we have bacteria that can not be killed. Too much risk of disease these days.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 03:25:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by idealist at 2006-5-18 21:00
I have heard and I don`t kow if whether I have received the right kind of information.Anyway,I am just gonna shoot.

I have heard that being a prostitude in China is actually seen as a good job.T ...

I'm curious idealist, was your source Chinese??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.