Author: sundayrun

Any Japanese in this forum? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-17 07:46:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2006-7-17 06:16
i m a chinese.  to me an australian and an american are just people who think they r more australian and more american than other residents. ....

Huh?
As I said, my ancestors are western European. That doesn't mean that someone whose ancestors lived in India or Vietnam or Ethiopia, cannot identify themselves as Australian.

At my local supermarket & pharmacy, the checkout girls come in all shapes of eye and colour of skin.
Apart from a couple of Malaysian pharmacology students, they all speak with an Australian accent, and that's good enough for me.

JB
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-17 10:54:33 |Display all floors

Interesting, Mr. Joe Ching and Emucentral just change the topic.

Japanese historical errors has now become "colour"?

Hmmmm

Mr. SoudenJapan, you can ignore these two.
I agree, mistakes can be corrected...
like what my Japanese "sinseh" or teacher used to tell me...
Japanese people make a lot of mistake out of "desperation".....
like "earthquake", unexpected "tsunami" etc. etc.

My Japanese "teacher" in Yamauchi corp.....
was very dissapointed with the "militarist" Japanese...
calling them "mindless morons"....in a "typical Japanese" manner..."polite, humble"

I diagree with Mr. Ching, Japanese are NOT westerners...

The trick is Mr. SoudenJapan.....do not put JAPAN IS A DESPERATE SITUATION..
ENERGY sourcing needs to be multiple....
Look at China...they have internal, Central Asian, Middle East and Africa....
Look At Europe...internal, Russian, Middle East...

I PREDICT, the EU would covertly intervene to help Syria, Lebanon against the Amerikan Dogs, Israel.....

Japan mistake is letting "predatorial nation" place itself into a "desperate situation"
and ..........the "fatal" results....

Green Dragon
Third Force

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-17 19:42:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2006-7-17 07:46

Huh?
As I said, my ancestors are western European. That doesn't mean that someone whose ancestors lived in India or Vietnam or Ethiopia, cannot identify themselves as Australian.

At my loc ...

but dont forget ur own ancestry.  people tends to behave better, that way.  otherwise, we ll all be behaving like the warmongering, patriotic americans.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-17 19:49:59 |Display all floors

greendragon, how could i v consider japanese western...

Who exactly are these people?  Are the Chinese a bunch of illiterate, backward farmers?  Are the Japanese venturous pirates?  Have you personally met one of them?  Well, until you do and get to know him, you would hardly run into a more friendly and hospitable type.  And looking closer, these people are culture-oriented.  And they are the kind of people who would live for emotion and die for righteousness.  But most important of all, they are so alike that you would not be able to tell them apart.

Both China and Japan are family.  Their culture is for the sake of starting a new family but never forgetting the old ones.  Their societies are, in fact, themselves large harmonious families.  The Chinese, in particular, are the least likely people, like their pandas, that one would want to slaughter and rape; and the Japanese, the least likely to commit such violence to others.  But it all happened.  Why?

Well, they both started "something" in reaction to external influence.  And Japan did it fifty years earlier than China, and so it had to play the bad guy.  

This "something" was modernization.  And the external influence was the Westernization.  In a way, there was no choice.  Either you invite modernization,  or it would invite itself in the form of exploitation, ravage and plunder.  This was how China was treated, first in the hands of the West and then those of the modernized Japanese.  

So what exactly is modernization?  It's a process to suppress the old culture and replace it with new technology and politics. Once started, it's addictive and self-driven. But the ultimate agenda is militarization.  In short, modernization is the mother of barbarism.

Barbarism specializes in trampling culture.  When carried to its absolute limit, barbarism can turn evil into glory for the victors.  But what locked into the losers' psyche is the loss of self-worth. Many of them, in fact, have been convinced they were worse than the barbaric.  The Nanking Japanese, for example, were truly feel proud of what they did there.  Thus, the cycle continues to escalate.

So, in terms of cause and effect, barbarism's effect on people can be so thorough, that it would itself turn into a cause for the next more barbaric effect.  There is hardly any time and room to track down the original source.  That is, unless one also has already lost track of culture.

In ZhengHe's time China had behaved culturally.  But once modernized and militarized, like Japan, can we guaranttee that we would not behave like any other barbarian if ever we get in a situation like Nanking.

So, in combatting barbarism, our only choice is to hold on tightly to our culture.  And culture requires us to look at the original cause.  That's the only way to stop barbarism from becoming its own cause.  

So, the challenge facing the people of China and Japan is to renew our old culture of  Buddism's cause and effect and Confucius' harmony.  The future generations must be explained clearly what caused this tragedy.  Our task is not to act on the atrocity in Nanking, but confront the mistakes we made leading to it.  The former only takes hatred to resolve. But the latter requires the culture's teachings of humility, tolerance and compassion.  

This revisit of Nanking Massacre is for the education of youths of the world.  Specifically, we need to decide how the event should be recorded in the textbooks.  We have one of two choices:

The first is:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-17 21:09:08 |Display all floors
i saw you said much about japanese ,well , does anyone like japanese cartoon?
i love it ,so  i 'm learning japanese now !
it is no  doubt that japanese animotion is marvelous !

[ Last edited by redredway at 2006-7-17 09:12 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-17 21:48:40 |Display all floors
be rational. japanese militarism may have done someting which hurt chinese peoples feeling. it's just related to politicians. it's none of most of japanese citizen's business.
it should be admitted that most japanese people are friendly and they do confess that Yamato has done something really ridiculous. Dont try to heat the comflict between  Japanese and chinese people

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 02:30:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by redredway at 2006-7-17 21:09
i saw you said much about japanese ,well , does anyone like japanese cartoon?
i love it ,so  i 'm learning japanese now !
it is no  doubt that japanese animotion is marvelous !

look, america likes to see china fighting japan, and japan fighting korea.  but the only option left for asia is eventual unity.  family members have known to beat the crap out of each other, but what could u do but get back together.  we asians are more alike than the short 100 years of history showed.

不听 古板老学者   If you don’t listen to the old, square-headed
scholar (Confucius),
拜服 衣冠禽兽下   then bow down to the beasts in fancy suits
(Westerners).
良心交神 天可反   When people’s conscience is handed over to God, Heaven and Earth can turn upside down.
南京恶梦 是教训   Nanking nightmare was the harsh lesson.

为何日本 一失足   Why Japan with just one bad slip(Meiji
Restoration),
弄的自己 满头包   got itself a headful of bumps?

而西方 一世野蛮   While the West has been barbaric in all its
existence,
大家看了 如长情   everybody considers it only normal?

那就是 不同期待   That’s because different behaviors are expected情义人 和势理人   of men of emotion and ideal, and those of power
and reason.

中韩要以 菩萨心   China and Korea should have the hearts of
                  buddha
接纳日本 回归魂   to welcome back the once astray soul of Japan.

中国今天这么大    The reason China is this big today
全靠 情义人聚集   is from the congregation of men of emotion
  and ideal.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.