Author: sundayrun

Any Japanese in this forum? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-19 14:50:09 |Display all floors
Before talking about Sino-Japanese relations, show us an evidence first that the Japanese has within three-generations-time evolved into human beings from its beast's nature.

There is no beast natioinality,only beast individuals,man!Be rational!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 16:12:17 |Display all floors
There is no beast natioinality,only beast individuals,man!Be rational!

quite the reverse, beast individual can just be a symbol ,  all the individuals of a nation with its collective unconsciousness as a whole, can be of a real nature of beast!!!
Be aware, such a nature can unconsciously be inherited from generation to generation.  Don't be naive as an infant.  If you can still not understand it, then,

Look at here, look at  here,man, look at the the dialog from "The Power of Myth":

MOYERS: So there are mythological rituals at work in our society. The ceremony of marriage is one. The ceremony of the inauguration of a President or judge is another. What are some of the other rituals that are important to society today?
CAMPBELL: Joining the army, putting on a uniform, is another. You're giving up
your personal life and accepting a socially determined manner of life in the service of the society of which you are a member. This is why I think it is obscene to judge people in terms of civil law for performances that they rendered in time of war. They were acting not as individuals, they were acting as agents of something above them and to which they had by dedication given themselves. To judge them as though they were individual human beings is totally improper.

[ Last edited by my196693 at 2006-5-19 04:29 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-7 09:11:27 |Display all floors
A few English speaking Japanese regular soho.com forum but they don't post rather read what  Chinese are writing about Japan and Japanese,with those who might decidedly do are Jap-TROLLS here to attack Chinese anyway not looking for reconciliation.

One Japanese forum regular @ jref.com linked a post from Chinese language forum HERE in regards to a thread degrading JAPANESE girls preferrably like having perverted sex with " aninals ",to make a point some Chinemen ridiculed Japanese men or women are sexually perverted.

Decent Japanese wouldn't bother with Chinese-oriented forums,for they do know Chinese people HATE THEM.

There are several regular dedicated vicious Jap-TROLLS @ Japan Today forum,only open threads and post  to attack Chinese and Koreans.That place is filled with racism and hatred.

Bayfield is most notable famous " Japwanese " JAPANESE-troll @ Japan Today forum,with relentless constant daily anti-Chinese postings there.He's a vicious Japanese-troll  pretends to be a pro-TAIWAN INDEPENDENT Taiwanese with fluency in both English and Chinese languages.I personally " suspect " he's working for a Japanese newspaper with sabataging internet forums as part of his job description.

Jap --- Japanese
wanese ---- Taiwanese

[ Last edited by ricecake at 2006-7-7 11:23 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-11 16:34:35 |Display all floors

I am Japanese.

39 years old male. I would like to post more often in this forum, but I want to visit many other discussion forums too. So I participate in discussions here only once in a while.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-11 18:35:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ricecake at 2006-7-7 11:11
There are several regular dedicated vicious Jap-TROLLS @ Japan Today forum,only open threads and post  to attack Chinese and Koreans.That place is filled with racism and hatred. ...

As opposed to this place!!
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-11 18:44:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by soudenjapan at 2006-7-11 18:34
39 years old male. I would like to post more often in this forum, but I want to visit many other discussion forums too. So I participate in discussions here only once in a while.

Kon ichi wa, Soudenjapan-san.
Watashi wa Osutoraria-jin, name wa John des.

I hope to read more of your posts here, hopefully will help some of the wierdos get over their racist tendencies.

JB
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-12 16:48:54 |Display all floors
Where are Koreans? I don't see them posting here or anywhere else in Eglish speaking discussion boards.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.