Views: 19654|Replies: 70

Any Japanese in this forum? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-18 15:14:42 |Display all floors
Sino-Japanese relation could be one of the hottest topic in this forum, I wonder whether there are Japanese here?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 17:00:17 |Display all floors

Probably not

Seeing that few people are interested in improving Sino-Japanese relations. Why would you go somewhere to hear abuse thrown at you?
"People are the water, the ruler is the boat; water can carry the boat, but it can also capsize it."

-- Li Shimin (2nd Tang Emperor, "Taizong")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 19:18:51 |Display all floors

If there are some, they may not dare to tell.

They may not like to be the target.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 19:22:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mencius at 2006-5-18 17:00
Seeing that few people are interested in improving Sino-Japanese relations. Why would you go somewhere to hear abuse thrown at you?

Before talking about Sino-Japanese relations, show us an evidence first that the Japanese has within three-generations-time evolved into human beings from its beast's nature.

[ Last edited by my196693 at 2006-5-18 07:59 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 01:41:39 |Display all floors

QED

Originally posted by my196693 at 18-5-2006 12:22

Before talking about Sino-Japanese relations, show us an evidence first that the Japanese has within three-generations-time evolved into human beings from its beast's nature.

Comments like this is why they stay away - or don't state their nationality.
"People are the water, the ruler is the boat; water can carry the boat, but it can also capsize it."

-- Li Shimin (2nd Tang Emperor, "Taizong")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 03:14:44 |Display all floors

I Have Nothing Against the Japanese Personally

Just tell them to remove, remediate and compensate for the 2,000,000 pcs. of chemical warfare ordnance still buried on Chinese soil, and I am personally willing to call it a day.  The harm is still egregious and ongoing.  How can you talk about healing when the Japanese are still harming the Chinese, TODAY, in contravention of their treaty (CW Convention) and bilateral promises?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 14:32:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mencius at 2006-5-18 17:00

Constructive disscusions are available in this forum, however, it should be acknowledged that Japanese atrocities in World War Two could not be ignored, I don't think it mean few people are interested in improving the ties.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.