Author: peaches

Young Moms. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-16 14:18:04 |Display all floors
no only is the girl kinda stupid for being in that situation but mom isn't much better.. I mean her kid is out drinking and smoking at 11? she's still in grade school!. Where the heck her mom? And her mom just had a baby, no to mention they don't mention the father anywhere in the article.
I can even understand the mom being proud of her daughter for taking responsibility for her actions.. but i mean, she shouldn't be smoking, i certainly wouldn't be proud/
i mean most people don't start that till high school.. but 11 thats not even teen pregnancy that pre- teen.
i feel really bad for that baby. who's probably going to be raised by grandma.. whose obviously not the brittest tool in the shed. I'm sorry to have a baby means you gotta know what it's like to be selfless..At 11 you don't know what that even means.heck you're not even shopping in adult clothing stores yet!

monkey see, monkey do.
I firmly believe in that. heck i see it in my daughter Everyday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 14:32:18 |Display all floors
I WILL BE AN OLD MOM ABSOLUTELY.....

WELL, IT'S OK...
I NEED TO BE READY TO MAKE SURE I CAN BE A MIOM BEFORE I WILL REALLY BE.... :)
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 14:44:16 |Display all floors

Reply #8 peaches's post

A rare case but hopefully don't turn into a competition of who is the youngest!

Not so knowledgeable on the consequences
and dangers of smoke,drinks but perhaps the fun time was entertaining.

Now the cow have to toe the line.

I hope someone will help her and her baby later.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 14:06:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mikeghet at 2006-5-16 13:55

Do you think it would wise for the girl to get an abortion?

Are you asking just me? Why you pickin' on me?

Well, for me, it's none of my business or place to say what she should do with the baby, abortion, adoption, keep.... But either way, she and her mother are REALLY irresponsible to have let it happen, and to be having such a (seemingly) casual attitude about it. Fine, be proud of your daughter for "doing the right thing", but do something about the SMOKING for goodness sakes! Take the cigarettes away fromt he girl, ground her, send her to her room, get her medical or psychological help if she is already addicted,... in fact...... she's going to need some kind of therapy in my opinion anyway, because it is not in the norms of our society to be having a baby at 12, so she's surely going to be out of sorts in some ways, and surely not able to cope with it all in healthy ways at 12....

...in fact, if she was drinking, smoking 20 cigarettes a day and having sex & partying at 11, she already needed the help or education or attention LONG AGO. Even without the pregnancy she was in for trouble.

Abortion has nothing to do with my opinion of the irresponsibility of the girl and the mother.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 14:16:13 |Display all floors

Reply #11 freakyqi's post

Tell you what i read.

Next time in the long distance future, people will become mum at 5 years old.
And live to a ripe old age of 20.

It is a cycle of life. Growth,destruction, start again.........

So do good,maybe you don't have to be a mum again.
Cheers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 15:18:41 |Display all floors

a child will have a baby, how does she feed it ? & sigh

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 15:26:23 |Display all floors

Reply #13 zero_rove's post

All her internal organs will be perfect like a grown woman as nature will adjust the timing.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.