Views: 17013|Replies: 33

help needed! just too sad about our relationship... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-14 09:55:58 |Display all floors
My man ,or rather, i shall decipt him my bf, is not so well-educated as i do. In fact, i wouldn't even mind it as long as he has a passion for me, but , i am 100percent sure that once our relationship is disclosed, my parents will definetely rebuff him( i learn inadverntely that they put much emphasize on the guy's educational background , his potential economic status). The dilemma is since we are very stick to each other( he loves me more than i do to me), but his future seems to be pendulous and unstable, what will i do then?BTW, i'v repeatedly told him that his future is the primamy concern by my  parents, and , he assured me he'd by all means strive for a better future...........:Q

P.S: i'm now a sophomore in university, and he's a freshman in junior college. Hehas profound mantality irrespect of his comparatively young age, that's why i thinkit seems useless to talk him out of loving me since he embrace the idea that "true love is unbeatable".................:Q

So...i really need some advice from you, plz give me some tips you think might be helpful for me. Much thx for your kindness!
flying without wings

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-14 10:34:47 |Display all floors

if you love him ,you should not emphasize on the foundation of material.

in this world ,money is important to everyone,but true love is much more important,if you find a boyfriend who
have  what you want except true love ,will you happy?
your parents 'advice  are reasonable,only you can make a decision.

[ Last edited by catalystma at 2006-5-14 10:35 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-14 11:41:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by catalystma at 2006-5-14 10:34
in this world ,money is important to everyone,but true love is much more important,if you find a boyfriend who
have  what you want except true love ,will you happy?
your parents 'advice  are rea ...

i know parents always do good for us kids and are much more thoughtful regarding martial concerns. But they consistently overestimate my ablity, i mean, they think i can marry a better man rather than the current guy......confused....i can guraantee he's rather considerate, thoughtful,after all, loves me more than any will do.....
er, dunno whether the situation enhanced or worsened.......
flying without wings

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-14 13:39:15 |Display all floors
yes
you can do what you want to do .
you still  have two years to make your choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-14 13:49:32 |Display all floors

time will give you the answer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-14 16:19:26 |Display all floors
It is very difficult to make a chioce between love and money. At sometime, it is quite barbarity to have to make a decision between your parents and your lover. You have known that your parents is good for you, which is good, but sometimes they don't understand our kids' opinion. The best way is communicate with them.Telling them what you thinking. Your parents maybe understand you and give you some advice.
The diploma can not decide a person whether is poor and wealth in the future. what the best key is a person's enterprising.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 13:05:40 |Display all floors
if you find the answer let me know.. cause i still do'nt know hoe to deal with a similiar situation.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.