Views: 3095|Replies: 14

Friendship or Love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-13 19:22:08 |Display all floors
Sometimes ,we have a boyfriend or girlfriend,but we also need other friends,and if we have many heterosexual friends,we may meet some unexpected problems,we have to explain to him or her.  What will you do ?  
welcome to talk with me !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-13 19:33:33 |Display all floors
Why do I need to explain to him?

In a relationship, the most important thing is the mutual trust..I trust him, so in return, he should trust me too..

I dont lie to him, my credibility is good...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-13 19:53:17 |Display all floors
Thanks for reply to me,but,sometimes we have some difficults on some things

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-13 19:54:37 |Display all floors
well, then you have to communicate with each other...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-13 19:59:41 |Display all floors

Reply #1 keikei's post

I have not this problem. My boyfriend seems to be quite trust me at any time. He never ask me to explain when he knew that i went to outside with my heterosexual friends. At first ,i suspect that he don't love me. For 4 years understanding, now i know it is his character (or it is should to say , it is the method that he deal with such matter.)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-13 20:06:18 |Display all floors

Reply #4 sinfulangel's post

I quite agree with sinfulangel (YT). Communication is very important for a couple. If you can say something clearly to your bf beforehand, it can avoid many misunderstanding. Don't put  the suspect in your heart. Tell your thingking to your lover. He will understand you if he really love you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-13 22:12:40 |Display all floors
This is really a problem, specially in the "dating " phrase. the lovers will become so sensative to the other side's attitude towards people of opposite gender around. In my view, behave yourself carefully is necessary in order to avoid each other's misunderstanding.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.