Views: 7712|Replies: 43

How to face up the lost lover? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-13 16:45:10 |Display all floors
Recently, I have aparted with my first lover by some unsaid  reasons, but i still
addict myself to the past days and can not accept the truth anyhow.

We agreed to be friends continuely, but i can not help myself to facing him calm,
then how could i do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-14 00:33:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pendinglove at 2006-5-13 16:45
Recently, I have aparted with my first lover by some unsaid  reasons, but i still
addict myself to the past days and can not accept the truth anyhow.

We agreed to be friends continuely, but i  ...

Give yourself a break from him....don't see him until you have restored the inner peace with yourself. He will be there, living and breathing, not going anywhere. So no need to rush into anything that you are not ready to face physically as well as emotionally.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-14 09:22:38 |Display all floors

have a trip

Come away with me my girl

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-14 10:38:38 |Display all floors
Misplaced heart...only time can help it recover.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-14 14:53:28 |Display all floors

to #1

you must accept the truth, and you must face it! although it is very hard or tough to distract your attention from him.you need time to recover.however you two have aparted,then no call,no email,no contact any more, and i dont think it is wise to still keep friendship between you and he. yeah,you cant forget him,but you can try to contact him less and less.
more face him in person, more painful you feel.
then stop meeting him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-14 19:00:08 |Display all floors
If you are a man, nothing helps you forget a woman who doesn't treat you right faster than finding one who does.

Something similar probably works equally well for a woman whose man didn't treat her right.

In other words, see if you can find a new and better boy friend.  If you can, it is probably the quickest and easiest way to forget the old boy friend.

If you can do this, you're twice the winner ... you've gotten over the unhappiness from the old boy friend and have the happiness of the new boy friend.

Good luck.
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-14 19:40:20 |Display all floors
There must be something more important than a lover in a lady's life. A broken love story does not mean you a loser, maybe it is just your formal lover's fault and pity.
Maybe you should relax yourself first, having a short trip, enjoying a party with your friends, staying with your parents for a few time. Then start working or studying. New chance may come to you then.
Reading <Gone with the Wind > may be a good choice as well. Remember what Scarlet says? Tomorrow is another day.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.