Views: 6110|Replies: 12

Say your tough things, Ok ? (anthing) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-13 10:41:44 |Display all floors
Sample TextSample TextSample Text

I   belive   that   everyone   must   encounter    tough   thing   in  your   lifetime,   perhaps  you   have    happened  ,   How   about   speak    it     with  me  ?  I   wait    you   !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-13 12:19:52 |Display all floors
i often think i was so introvert ,never want to commune with strangers,and can not express myself clearly.hehe ,but with my good friend i  talk more freely .that is ridiculous

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 09:44:57 |Display all floors
my tough thing for the time being is to get an ideal or decent job
you know the situation in the job hunting,so many talents but limited vacancy for us.
how can i get the opportunity?that is not so easy
Maybe we can not look forwand to get a good job but we wish to get a job that can support ourselves

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 09:48:49 |Display all floors
my tough thing is how to face my parents when i still have no boyfriend
i don't know why so many people will gossip about girls who don't like to get married.right?
at present, it is not so easy to get a ideal hunsband!
if there is no suitable ones,why not keep single.
we can not choose any one at random,right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 12:16:44 |Display all floors

reply to: mimi88

You are right! Nowadays, there is increasingly great burden from the outside
society for some girls(even boys to some extent encounter the same problems) who is still single, I can understand what they sufferer,
because once I was  the the same suffer as you.
I think the most effective therapy for you is to seize opportunity available  to
contact  with  boys around you, in turn it would bring you more chances to find your Mr. Right.
open your mind,  hold out your hand
the same you will receive from others

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 13:24:20 |Display all floors
Now i have in face of  sensation questions .I don't know how to do with it ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-23 20:16:35 |Display all floors

reply to : wyzq23

Although   I  do  not   know    what   have  you    faced   about   sensation   questiona.  I   understand   you   very  much  .    whatever    you    encounter   anything ,  I  wish   you    can   adamance.  And   I  believe    tomorrow   must   sunny.  please  believe  in  me. If  you   do  not    mind ,  I  want  to  listen  to  you  speak   a  lot.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.