Author: divina

Should Chinglish be encouraged or discouraged? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-17 23:23:15 |Display all floors

caringhk

"Mind your language" real old isn't it? About a class of foreigners (who are obviously British)learning English? Ahahaha hilarious British comedy that one!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 23:42:59 |Display all floors

PMS yes, premenstrual Syndrome

;-)

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2006-5-18 06:17:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 07:27:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by divina at 2006-5-13 02:34
After reading more than one post from posters encouraging Chinglish... I just had to  post this and find out whoelse out there feels this way, who doesn't...

I STRONGLY discourage it... the way  ...

whenever you wrote, you showed the whole community that you're not educated enough to teach English in any high school, let alone college...

the only thing for you to do properly is to teach spoken English to kids -- and before you're qualified to do this, you have to get rid of your "friggin" and other dirty things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 15:36:06 |Display all floors

Partimer- you're right

Originally posted by partimer at 2006-5-18 07:27

whenever you wrote, you showed the whole community that you're not educated enough to teach English in any high school, let alone college...

the only thing for you to do properly is to te ...

I'm not qualified to teach English!!! I don't need English at all because that's not my major...  I don't need to be good at it, etc...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 15:42:18 |Display all floors

rOVI

Originally posted by rovi297 at 2006-5-18 06:17

I know you don't need to edit what you are spewing out here as you think you are an English "expert", but wonder if we can say "fed up of" or fed up with", m ...

??? ALL I read was bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think you wasted your time editing (need I check) because I've stopped reading your posts...

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2006-5-18 20:26:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.