Views: 4260|Replies: 19

If you love Greater China, please help me to refute those Anti-China guys. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-12 11:25:03 |Display all floors
Some guys hate China very much on this website, myself 's power is too thin,please help me out to refute them ,and let them to know that China will not interfere with their nation's domestic affairs,and tell them China loves peace and development,i'm so angry that they distort truth concerning China there.....

http://www.crisscross.com/jp/news/371160

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-12 11:51:55 |Display all floors
I love great China and it has nothing to do with counter-attacking those anti-China guys...that's just their (narrow perhaps)opinion, and China won't turn into what they cussed and slandered...

You can't persuade everyone to love China, and of course someone hate China, and perhaps even lots of people or even governments loathe China even in reality...so what? You can't change others' opinions no matter they're narrow or not, I don't care...I won't chase after them and teach them to learn how to become open-minded...anways constructive criticisms are good, but detractors are just losers who have to exist in this world to envy the promising people and to amuse them

[ Last edited by superkylin at 2006-5-12 11:53 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-12 14:07:06 |Display all floors

Living Well Is The Best Revenge

Consign yourself to bear the burden of 2 generations and do the work of 3.  Know in your heart that this is the China Century, and if all Chinese work smart and work hard, our pogeny will have great lives.  In the mean while, we can all walk tall, chest out, chin up, and enjoy the long ride up.  Know in your heart that for most of the last 5,000 years, China was the richest and the most technologically advanced nation on earth.  Be proud that yours could be the first generation that could see China back on the top perch again.

Next time you meet a China basher, just flip him/her/it the bird.

[ Last edited by tongluren at 2006-5-12 02:08 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-12 15:38:40 |Display all floors
Living well is the best revenge... I cannot agree you more.  Just ignore these bashers.
------ 淡泊明志 宁静致远 ------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-12 16:09:58 |Display all floors

Reply #1 xiayiqiang 's post

if you are as strong as a lion, as huge as titan, as wise as Solomon, maybe you'd never
mentioned a bite of a mosquito on your skin.
therefore, it's better to be great and keep silence than to be weak and rumble always.
if you are light, any kind of darkness would not put you out.
if you are dark, any kind of blame would never be escaped.

and a great nation is not great for itself, but for the great spirit who suport it, the more the nation have the great spirits ! the more the nation be greater!
if the nation has no great spirit and the men who carring this great spirit, it's better for this nation to vanish than to live on.

so, be stronger in spirit and strength first! then you will recognize how week the voice of anti-this and anti-that is!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-13 05:21:13 |Display all floors

Why not let the China bashers and west bashers get together

and maybe they will give us all some peace while they are bashing eachother.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-13 09:27:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.