Views: 5432|Replies: 28

where to travel in China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-11 15:13:24 |Display all floors
I am planning for some travel in China, besides Beijing (Great Wall,etc:) Where else??
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-11 15:19:06 |Display all floors
many places....you can check out there is a book called 1000 places you have to go before you die...ahah
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-11 15:25:30 |Display all floors
jesus, that's too many, dear :)

since you know shanghai much better, where to go in Shanghai? I wil be in Shanghai maybe next month~ :)

And where to shopping in Shanghai, (not too expensive places)
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-11 15:28:51 |Display all floors

Reply #3 bizarre's post

Shopping at Nanjing,Beijing,Sichuan Lu can be very very interesting

There are many department stores and shops selling all sorts of goodies.

Be sure to bring your credit card but watch the limit your are signing.
Make sure you have a "limitstop" done earlier.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-11 15:31:39 |Display all floors
well...for shopping in shanghai..the famous plea market is 襄阳路市场..thats all i know..

check out expensive department stores can be 友谊商城(在虹桥开发区里面),华亭伊始单,淮海中路99号,i cant remember the name of the shopin centre..but on the top level there is a nice restaurant...

for bars pubs...so far...the face is a nice one..zapattie's on hen shan rd is good...whatelse?/..go to bond #5...good place for pub and food...

ai yo..to be frank...i dont know sh much..last time i went back to shanghai was july 2005...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-11 15:34:05 |Display all floors
上海。。。其实很无聊的。。。

oh...there is a nice snack shop in shanghai mart..where ritz calton is....eh....i set up someone there last year when i was in shanghai...hahahaha....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-11 15:36:09 |Display all floors
oops..the name is Element...i think its famous for its burgers??

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.