Author: 12345678lj

Does a girl who pretends to ignore a boy in fact like or love him? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-9 23:54:26 |Display all floors
Don't bother to guess what they think......they are always changing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 02:17:37 |Display all floors

Does a girl who pretended to ignore a boy in fact like or love him

don't count on it.
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 03:25:58 |Display all floors

i believe SOME girls do

but personally i think it's stupid. as a guy, if some girl doesnt talk to me, i will automatically assume that she doesnt like me or my style. i wont try to approach a girl that doesnt even talk to me, no matter if she just pretends, or she just simply doesnt want to.
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 04:28:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by theconfused at 2006-5-9 22:25
i believe SOME girls do

but personally i think it's stupid. as a guy, if some girl doesnt talk to me, i will automatically assume that she doesnt like me or my style.

Hehe...those kind of girl is charming...we have heard too much "I love you"...

The key is if you have the sense to detect the girl who loves you but is shy to tell you...which most of boys are lack of...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 04:50:26 |Display all floors

well...

haha... i know, but i dont need her say something like "omg i love you so much" blah blah. relationship is all about communication, here im not just talkin about love, it could be any kind of relationship, love, family, friendship... etc.

so if a girl is attracted to a guy, how can she let him know that she's interested in him without actually talking to him. i mean yea she could look at him, or do other kinds of stuff to draw his attention. but those things are something that u can never be sure about, more importantly, after all that "sixth sense" stuff, they still dont know each other due to, again, lack of communication.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 09:21:59 |Display all floors
that can be the case...but i dont do that...cos it is stupid..if i love a man..i will show him my love..all my love...ahaha...

so do guys ignore the gal who he likes??....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 10:11:26 |Display all floors

some guys do.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.