Author: roger604

America's secret super weapon against China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-9 04:56:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by observer3 at 2006-5-9 04:51

c'mon roger, show us your "chinese" skills. why switch back to English all of a sudden? unless that's the only language you actually know.

Hey look Mr. Yellow Fetish is back!!!

Hi Mr. Yellow Fetish. Maybe all that masturbation to Lucy Liu has made you lose a few brain cells. Have you forgotten your English?

You don't capitalize. Your sentences are incomplete. I think you're masturbating to your yellow women fantasies right now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 04:58:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by roger604 at 2006-5-9 04:56

Hey look Mr. Yellow Fetish is back!!!

Hi Mr. Yellow Fetish. Maybe all that masturbation to Lucy Liu has made you lose a few brain cells. Have you forgotten your English?

You don't cap ...
yellow women ...

So, are you not pretending to be Chinese anymore?
Once again, your use of language betrays you. No matter how much they dislike Asian women dating white guys, racially exclusive Asian guys would never use phrases like "yellow women." The only people who use it are Caucasians with a white supremacist bend.

[ Last edited by observer3 at 2006-5-9 05:02 AM ]
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 05:01:32 |Display all floors
Look in the fucking mirror..... I'm a helluva a lot more Chinese than you.

"Mr. Yellow Fetish I Majored in Chinese in College"

Wow you must so popular with your Chinese language skills in San Antonio.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 05:04:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by roger604 at 2006-5-9 05:01
Look in the fucking mirror..... I'm a helluva a lot more Chinese than you.

"Mr. Yellow Fetish I Majored in Chinese in College"

Wow you must so popular with your Chinese language ski ...

I never claimed to be Chinese now have I? You're the one who's pretending. So I suppose that does make you "more" Chinese.
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 05:06:30 |Display all floors

Roger the Dick is a High School Dropout

This piece of white trash has ached to have Lucy Lu since he got drunk on White Lightning that time watching the boob tube.  Roger's  chances of getting a Chinese woman in his lifetime is between zero and nil.

And now, after two shots of Red Bull mixed in with Tequilla, "Roger" the white trash is lecturing us about not understanding "how written Chiense is different from spoken Mandarin."

Truly rich!!

No, "Roger" ye Dick, "angry" is not something we use to describe the Chinese American male.  "Accomplished,"  "busy," "purposed," "hard driving,"  and "well situated" are much more apt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 05:07:19 |Display all floors
HAHAHAHAH

A white man who's so into Chinese that he doesn't know how stupid he look to other people!

You're beyond hope. What a character!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 05:24:44 |Display all floors

What the Facts Are

Just this year alone, I have three Chinese American friends whose kids are getting married.  One is marrying a movie producer.  The other one a doctor.  The third a CPA.  Everyone is Chinese.  

Granted it is anecdotal.  But given the 90% fail rate of interracial marriages in America, most Chinese girls prefer Chinese.  And that's a fact.  

BTW, another good adjective for the Chinese American, when reading silly wannabe white supremacist posts from Roger the Dick, is "LMAO".  

"Roger", what was your income last year?  Was it even half of what the average Chinese American made?

Silly white trash high school dropout  "Roger," who bills his white supremacist  flamming as "America's secret super weapon against China," flounders badly.  Even his  mother wants to smack him.

[ Last edited by tongluren at 2006-5-9 05:54 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.