Author: amberwu1981

Foreign guys and chinese girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-20 14:17:23 |Display all floors

welcome ,everybody

Long time no see . I am very nice to read your post here .  Welcome,everybody .

Inalee : all of us would bless you and your foreign boyfriend sincerely . Hope happiness around you all the life .

Lostingz :  your post is a little extreme , but  deserve praise -----you have your own mind .

Wazcool :  welcome to see your post again  .

Maybe some posts will make you disappointed , but pls don't mind .  Everybody has different opinion because of differenct experience , it is free to express yourself and discuss here  .
And Yes  , Most of foreigner are humorous and kind. My French Boss always say " don't worry "  if I made  mistake and tell how to improve .  

At Last , sure enough , not all foreigners or chinese  did bad , only a few .  I  want to say the disgusting phenomena exist in china .  If met , pls pay attention to it  . Good luck to all foreign guys and chinese girls .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-21 00:19:22 |Display all floors
very agree with the point

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-24 04:08:19 |Display all floors

yes, do not generalize

I agree with wazcool.  I have had a relationship with a Chinese girl for a long time.  I can remember back when she was
afraid that I would cheat her because of what she hear about American men.  This worried her for a long time.  I have
acquaintances that I know would cheat any girl if she is willing to sleep with him.  They do this to American girls too.  But many Western men just want a good relationship.  

To turn the story around a little,  i have traveled to many places across the US and never had a girl come up and offer
sex.  I have been to China on numerous occasions and they see I am American and have been offered "a good time."
One time a girl do this while I am holding my girlfriend's hand.  This is the thing---I do not judge all Chinese girls
because some offer me sex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-24 17:08:51 |Display all floors
Spot on tarheel23! Im 1/3 chinese living in California and been here for 2 months now. Yes girls in US are liberal about sex, but they dont go hitting on us guys offering sex, in return asking for $ just because we have USD. I was at a club last weekend in GZ and I chat-up some girls in English, by the time we left the club, she was asking me how much am i willing to pay to sleep with her. What a turn-off! Its not about the $$ but its the idea of paying someone for sex, which i dont agree. Anyway, i think most girls are clubs in GZ are pretty hot, i would love to date them! cheers!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 03:24:22 |Display all floors

Mangotree

It is good to hear your thoughts on this spending time in both countries.  I agree that so many bad values from the west
are spreading east.  There is also some good things economically that spread to the east.  I see many Chinese get angry
and generalize all people because of the bad things.  For those of you who have never been to America,  many people do have a strong value system.  Economic prosperity brings many bad things as well as good things.  I hope to see the
Chinese people maintain a good value system as well as have economic prosperity.  That is what I have done in the US.

I believe that people have a power within themselves to know Good from Bad and Right from Wrong.  I do not rely on US
society or Chinese society to tell me what is okay.  If you cheat somebody--you did wrong.  Many here argue about good
and bad things in the US and China.  We all have the power within us to choose the good from both cultures.  I have
learned much from China and I have become a better person because of this.  I am also much happier.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 04:46:30 |Display all floors

Supply and Demand

In the West, Chinese girls supply is relatively low so the demand for them is pretty high....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 06:09:27 |Display all floors
Guys - this thread became terribly disgusting.

Most Chinese girls are very conservative and cute.
Don't put a bad tag on 500M people...

Eddie  (western)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.