Views: 8850|Replies: 27

Foreign guys and chinese girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-7 11:44:52 |Display all floors
I saw many foreign guys find friends or girlfriends here . It is very common & interesting . but it is also full of cheat . They only use girls ---same as prostitute .   

That is true . There are many foreign guys(include old men ) in our company ,  they find girls or women when staying in shenzhen china  ,spend spare time &night time , even has two girls at the same time .  but everything would end if they go back to their own country .   The funny thing is that they find another girls when they come back again .

Maybe my opinion is very extreme . but we couldn't deny this phenomena .   Foreign guys and chinese girls ,all of you should be alert . Maybe you would lose your money or trade out your feeling . that is the deal .    of course , If you said " I don't care " , pls forget what I said here .

Good luck to everybody .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 23:27:23 |Display all floors
this is a long running debate, and i understand a lot of locals feel very upset about this sort of thing; it is totally understandable. Unfortunately, there are many less than desirable western men who pursue "sex tourism". Which basically means that these westerners go to poorer countries with less organised legal systems in search of sex with girls that could only get for a VERY high price back in their home countries. Believe me, as a westerner myself i feel equally as sickened by this blatant explotation. If you have ever been to those beaches in Thailand where you see fat germans walking down the beach hand in hand with younger Thai girls you will cringe along with me. All I can say is, like anything, it is a matter of economics. The west has been blessed by relative economic strength, and unfortunately this means the possibility of explotation of less affluent countries. Having said all of this, had history been different and the west was a poorer place it would have worked the other way. If south east asia was the rich area in the world you might see men from this area doing the same thing. You see there are always good and bad elements to EVERY society. In the west, we have a bad element of people who are happy to exploit others. But this same type of person exists in every society, they just haven't always had a chance to do this!!

Anyway, i suppose i just want to say that all foreigners are not the same. I have had a "chinese" girlfriend for nearly 4 years. I love her and treat her just as i would a girl from my home in the west. I have never cheated on her during this time. This includes one and a half years where we had a long distance relationship because i had to come home to study. So dont think all westerners are the same please!! And in case you are wondering, i am not some loser who cant get a girl back home!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-8 00:00:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amberwu1981 at 2006-5-7 11:44
I saw many foreign guys find friends or girlfriends here . It is very common & interesting . but it is also full of cheat . They only use girls ---same as prostitute .   

That is true . Ther ...

For every foreigner banging a Chinese girl .. there's a Chinese girl banging a foreigner.  Don't pin this all on the foreigner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-8 08:20:01 |Display all floors

be careful

yes, you are right here,   msn   mettcrying@hotmail.com   for the further talk
thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 16:44:13 |Display all floors

that happen quite usual,

but not all the foreign guys are the same!just some of them.most of them are really kind and friendly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 17:45:58 |Display all floors
Yes, as i see it many foreigners are very kind and also very lovely. I like them very much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 18:31:57 |Display all floors

social problem is hard to say

I think this social problem is hard to say ,maybe just some foreign guys.your know ,most of foreigners are hospitality , they come to china for study or business.not just for entertainment.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.