Views: 2159|Replies: 6

What is the true love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-7 11:04:42 |Display all floors
In my opinion,true loue is that we pay our true feeling to our girlfriends or boyfriends .It  needs our understanding  and  torlerance  each other .   Understanding and torlerance  are very important .If  you  have
fell   in  love  with  one  person ,you  need  to  treat  with  him  in  your  heart . Don't  cheat  her  feeling .   
You  need  to  think  for  him  sincerely   !  It  is  quite  important   for  you  considering  him   if  you  can  
stand  on  his  position.In  a  word  ,You  remember  the  understanding  and  torlerance  to  your  lover   for
ever .  I  think  If  you  can  do  this  ,you  have  found  the  true  love.

[ Last edited by tinash at 2006-5-7 12:02 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 11:30:24 |Display all floors
yes,yes ,hehe ,i agree with ,we need to understand each oher and  forgive each other for ever

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 11:49:26 |Display all floors

my view

both sides must be royal to each other, this is the foremost..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-13 11:12:20 |Display all floors

answer the front of mine

I  feel   pity   about   you  ,  but   no   any   answer  except   yourself. Time   perhaps   you  are   best   friend ,   In   spite   of   knowing    your   sadness,   I  still   want  to  say  ,    Yoy   gave  up  ,  because   he  didnot    love  you    again   ,    imptantly   ,you   operate   this  feeling  no  meaning .  you   will  more  sadness   and    hurt   yourslef   deeply . In  a  words  ,    he   are  not   worth  your  waiting  ,are   you ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-13 20:29:51 |Display all floors

Reply #4 cui_cui's post

It is very difficulte for you to give up the sensation between  you and your boyfriend. You may be pained for a long time,but it seem to no another choice. I agree with orangery. You should finish your relation with him immediatly, or you will be pained more deeply. You have done your best to save your love, which is enough.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-13 22:20:34 |Display all floors

true love?

Events are the best to test the love is true or not, for example, your boyfirend gets into some unexpected troubles, say financially or healthly...let me ask you a question, will you leave him or stick to loving him?it is a chance to test your love toward him a true one or false one...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-14 10:24:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petertmh at 2006-5-13 22:20
Events are the best to test the love is true or not, for example, your boyfirend gets into some unexpected troubles, say financially or healthly...let me ask you a question, will you leave him or s ...

ya right saying that.  No love is without weal and woe, only when adversity approaches you 2  can we know for sure whether your love is insurmountable
flying without wings

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.